Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Infernape/Garchomp MD-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solemn_Party

Well, I'm back with my MD-On list. My last list got up to page 5, so lets try to get great results on this list, too.

Original list: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=127422

Infernape/Garchomp
60 Cards

Pokemon: 17
3-1 Infernape 4 Lv. X
2-2 Garchomp C Lv. X
1-1 Raikou/Entei Legend
2-1 Uxie
2 Crobat G
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf

T/S/S: 29
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Aaron's Collection
3 TGI Energy Gain
4 TGI Poketurn
4 TGI Power Spray
2 TGI SP Radar
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Energy Exchange
1 Luxury Ball

Energy: 14
5 Fire
1 Lightning
4 DCE
4 Call

Seeing as I'm too poor for LuxChomp, I'm running Infernape/Garchomp.

The deck uses Infernape 4 Lv. X as the main attacker, spreading for 20 with split bomb and hitting for 50 (100 to jumpluff) with Hi-Jump Kick. Fire Spin OHKO's Steelix Prime, and most of the SP Lv.X's with a Crobat Drop. Garchomp C heals and snipes. ERL wins games, and is essentially a Kingdra counter, hitting Kingdra prime for 180 with Detonation Spin, and regular kingdra for 120, KOing it with a Crobat. Otherwise, ERL ends games with Thunder Fall, doing 80 damage to all pokemon with Poke Powers, destroying opposing crobats, uxies, azelfs, mesprits, and claydols.

As for trainers; the SP engine makes the deck work. The trainers and supporters are all explanatory. And as for energies, the basics are obvious, DCE is for sniping with Garchomp and letting Uxie X attack easily with Zen blade, and Call Energy fixes bad starts by searching for 2 basics.

Also, check out iDonkedYou's Dark build of the deck with Honchkrow SV by the same name:

Last edited:
I'd remove the Palmer's for a second Aaron's Collection.

Possibly another Collector.

Hmm. Personally, I prefer one of each over double Aaron's, due to the fact that Palmer's is 3 more cards, and can prevent me from decking out (if it comes to that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back