2 Pokemon Rescue
4 Broken Time Space
4 Rare Candy
3 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball

12 Energy
8 Psychic
4 Call

Main strategy: Palkia LV.X uses Restructure to to send out a bad opponent, Gardevoir LV.X Teleports in a either Bring Downs or Psychic Locks for a KO, after Dusknoir Dark Palms any powerful benched pokes. All of my pokemon have 120+ HP (with the exception of azelf, who will usually be sacrificed someway or another if he sees any play), allowing me to OHKO Dialga G LV.X, Gengar, Flygon, Beedrill, and several others. Also hits all of those annoying Claydols and Uxies, and other annoying low-HP bench-sitters. Unown G gets attached immediately, in order to prevent being Brought Down. this deck is NOT countered by Unown G, as I can restructure the G equipped pokemon up, and 1-2HKO with Psychic Lock. I use the Telepass gardevoir for extra consistency, and for power-locking.

This deck begs for SSU. I would say put in 3. Not sure what to take out though. You also need Upper. At least two.

P.S. Why did you name your deck after a YGO card (at least I think it is)?

Last edited:
I didn't think it was a YGO card name. I actually named it after a move the Goku from DBZ uses to teleport, simply because telling people I player a deck called "Teleportation" would kind of give away the fact that I was playing Gardevoir LV.X.

Switch over Warp Point? Why not, though I think I might take both out.

SSU? I guess I can see that. +3 SSU, -3 WP/Switch?

Why Upper energy? It doesn't provide psychic energy, which is what Gardevoir LV.X Needs. If you are seeing something I don't: -2 Psychic Energy, -1 Call Energy, +3 Upper Energy, but I need more convincing.

This deck needs a search engine SO BAD. But nothing has high enough HP to survive Bring Down. I've thought of Unown R and Uxie+SSU/Sacrifice. What do you guys think. I considered adding Dusknoir SF, but it slowly damages itself. I could also add Blissey PT, Return and Nurse Call both assisting me greatly.

just use claydol, its the best draw available to you. or an uxie line could work also. dont rely on bring down, plox your opponet through out the entire game. if you run unknown g u could still use claydol and have bring down be your main attack. unkwn g protects you from bring downs effect. sounds like a good deck idea, i lke it.

^No it doesn't it got errata'd to only effect opponents attacks. You can post it in Ask the Rules Team if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back