Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Iron Bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptile King

So this is my 3rd deck I have and this deck was made on the remaining resources that I had so here goes the list.

Pokemon:
2 Cobalion NVI
3-1 Bisharp NVI(All :dark:)
2-2 Floatzel UL
3-2-2 Vileplume
0-0-1 Bellosom

energy:
2 Rainbow
1 :dark:
2 Sp:dark:
4 :water:
3 :metal:
4 Sp :metal:

T/S/S;
1 rocky helmet
1 Lost Remover
1 Great Ball
2 Energy Exchanger
1 Great Ball
2 Dual Ball
3 Poke Ball
3 Rare Candy
1 FSL
1 Interviewer's Question
1 Cheren
1 Fisherman
2 PETM
3 Twins
3 Cheerleader's Cheer(ran out of Cheren)

Strategy: Basically use Cobalion as an attacker along with Floatzel and Bisharp for finishing.
Some major changes will most likely taking out Floatzel, water, & that random potion for more Bisharp,
Cobalion and maybe a Kyerum if I can get my hands on one.

All advice is welcomed
SK

---------- Post added 12/28/2011 at 07:18 PM ----------

Also the Pokeballs are in place of Communication 'cause I also ran out of those.
It has a mediocore set-up as of now. It's pulling a little more to the good side with the small changes I'm constantly making.

Last edited:
Instead of just trying to spread your resources to make 3 decks, why not focus your resources into making 2 well built decks.

Here's a deck idea you can do with

3 Kyurem
3-3 Floatzel
3-2-2 Vileplume
0-0-1 Bellosom
1 Shaymin
1 Cleffa

Ideally you want a T2 Floatzel which isn't too hard with it's poké-power and a quick Vileplume set up as well while using Kyurem to spread and either soften your opponents field for Floatzel to sweep, or use Floatzel and Shaymin to set up a T2 Kyurem (Slightly situational but possible). Now i'm not too sold on the Vileplume, even though the trainer lock is a nice thing to include in the deck your list needs as much speed as you can possibly get.

This would keep the deck to 1 energy type which would be good with your scarce resources. The T/S/S line i'll leave for now because you should know what cards you obviously need in here to make the deck more consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back