Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Iron Chef T32 anticpiated matchups?

GGRules!

You can't post in the deck contest forum, so thats why im posting this year.

What, in everyones opionion, are some of the best matchups you are looking forward to seeing for the top 32 of iron chef?

I'm looking forward to MadHatter v BT as both are great deck builders and always use out of the box ideas.

What about everyone else?

I'd love to say look out for me, but I am literally drawing blanks on my next challenge, can't decide whether to go with the total obvious, or just obvious. Bronzong is soooo good, it seems hard to be creative. Hatter should go onto the next round IMO

P. Trainer takes it though:)

Well, there's an interestinq question. A few that strike me as intriguing are...

(1) Acutin and (33) Blazi-King have met before, but in a more competitive environment: the previous Tournament of Champions, where Acutin was the victor.

I'm eager to see what they come up with, as their entries both tend to be very good.

(20) ChaosJim and (13) Brady1 are newcomers to the contest (I know this much of Jim for sure, but I'm unsure of Brady). However, they've already displayed commanding control over their challenges.

BOTH look like possible championship contenders.

However, it is here, in the second round, where they'll meet. ChaosJim's stronger point seems to be engine construction, while his opponent's seems to be in creativity.

It goes without saying that one might expect the unexpected with (63) Drrty Byl VS (34) Yellowlob.

In a huge upset, the 63rd seed inched out the elite deckbuilder, Scizor, and in a stroke of bad luck, Fireborn turned her entry in late...Thus giving Yellowlob considerably good luck...By letting him move on. BUT, Lob is just as qualified as his opponent, and with this being the tournament's only upset mirror match, we'll have to see what happens...

Speaking of elites, over in Pod 8 we have (19) Pooka and (14) Profesa Magma, ready to square off in what is perhaps going to be the most epic duel of round two. Both players have earned numerous achievements at the National/World level in the real life game.

And now, after a couple close calls in round one, they stare at one-another intently, seeing just who will make the decisive move...Frankie has his work cut out for him, because Pooka is the only Final Four participant from my last Tournament of Champions in this contest.

Speaking of elites, over in Pod 8 we have (19) Pooka and (14) Profesa Magma, ready to square off in what is perhaps going to be the most epic duel of round two. Both players have earned numerous achievements at the National/World level in the real life game.
I'm actually honored, I think pooka is a great deck builder, and has certainly influenced me in the past in actual events. It should be a good round. (I've felt very confident over the past few rounds, up until now. This one could go either way.)

Back