Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Iron Chef-The Grinder (ROUND THREE-FINALISTS/OTHER INFO POSTED!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
Majors props to you remaining twelve!!! Don't give up now, because this is the final stretch of the tournamen!

I will be posting the secret ingredients on MARCH 20th, 2006

These decks will be due anytime BEFORE MARCH 26th, 2006 (12AM Central)

SEVEN
out of these twelve finalists (just over half) will earn invites into the illustrious "Tournament of Champions," probably the best showcase of deckbuilding talent ever assembled in one place. So you remaining dozen, let's see if YOUR CUISINE REIGNS SUPREME!!!

P.S.: Names in BOLD (after judging is finished) will go onto the finals of the grinder!

~~~FINAL SECTION~~~

Challenge: Four of Each Legend Maker Fossil (yes, you have to have 4 of each, or I pwn your nub face)

~Blazi-King~
Chuzzoe
FlipsareCool
P_A
Pidgeotto Trainer
Venusaur
Acutin
Bullados
Flaming Spinach
Gymbo ex
Mr. Meches
Rokman

Last edited:
haih.. i am out!
got to work hard next time.

hate you, aggron!

anyway, wish the last 12 good luck!

and....will there be replacement if onf of 12 of them quit?

This Round will be interesting... time to get really serious and find those overlooked Combos!! GL to All!

Well, I'm not sure how "original" my deck is, but is sure as heck is not a porter.

Waliken says, "I hope everyone is original and doesn't use Politoed."

Maybe I'm a little taken back by this statement but, that remark is absurd! So in essence the only one who would be original would be the person who used this in a deck first? Tell me who was the first? There are many original decks that use many of the same pokemon, does that make them any less original? If Politoed Ex works best with those fossils why would a right minded person not use what is best cards to build a quality deck. Use the best cards in the right combination to build the best deck to win! Regardless, if it is in a pokemon tournament or a deck building contest! Certainly there are original deck builders but others come along and build upon the previous ideas and these in themselves are original decks. So, Why not use a card that fits in with the use of these fossils it still can be unique and original to the builder.

chuzzoe

chuzzoe said:
Waliken says, "I hope everyone is original and doesn't use Politoed."

Maybe I'm a little taken back by this statement but, that remark is absurd! So in essence the only one who would be original would be the person who used this in a deck first? Tell me who was the first? There are many original decks that use many of the same pokemon, does that make them any less original? If Politoed Ex works best with those fossils why would a right minded person not use what is best cards to build a quality deck. Use the best cards in the right combination to build the best deck to win! Regardless, if it is in a pokemon tournament or a deck building contest! Certainly there are original deck builders but others come along and build upon the previous ideas and these in themselves are original decks. So, Why not use a card that fits in with the use of these fossils it still can be unique and original to the builder.

chuzzoe

totally agree =)

have just submitted the deck, good luck!!!!

i was just trying to say that i hope there are more decks than just politoed. a diverse pool of decks makes the competition more interesting, just like a tournament. i'm not saying that politoed is unoriginal but i hope to see a little bit of a twist in the decks. good luck to all.
~wal

I was struggling for an idea for a while, but I think I ended up with my most creative deck of the 3 rounds. It isn't Politoed or anything similar. GL everyone. :cool:

Waliken said:
i was just trying to say that i hope there are more decks than just politoed. a diverse pool of decks makes the competition more interesting, just like a tournament. i'm not saying that politoed is unoriginal but i hope to see a little bit of a twist in the decks. good luck to all.
~wal

LOL.

I am one of thsoe few not using Politoed-ex, but instead to counter it:thumb:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

My deck has been posted.....And wow after much thought..Its probobly my best deck yet. (IC Grinder I mean)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back