1 VS Seeker
1 Energy Retrieval
1 Pokemon Rescue
1 Luxury Ball
1 TG'S Invention G-103 Energy Gain
1 Pokemon Catcher
Energy (11):
11 Fire
At 1st glance, this is a list that doesn't look too consistent. Typically 1 of cards dont do to well unless there are acting agents that can create synergy between cohesive units. There have been VERY few decks that can abuse this method to make inconsistency look consistent. The most notorious deck as of late was the SP engine. It was mainly flawless at all levels. This list is using one of the greatest T/S/S engines of all time, the Holon engine. This style was in nearly EVERY deck in it's time. You either played it or lost, typically. What he has elected to do with this build is abuse the old age Holon engine with something that makes it basically broken on every level, the use of Junk Arm is intense. Pure consistency, very smooth in terms of T/S/S. Now let me move on to the Pokemon line/energy count.
Every card has a purpose, Magcargo creates consistency and synergy with top decks and clutch draws with Aipom. That is pretty creative and very efficient with the holon engine. Emboar is the perfect matchup with Charizard G in my opinion. I will say it isn't the most creative option. Azelf is great for the obvious reasons, and Unown Q helps you in the sticky situation. Every basic has 1 retreat cost. Energy line is very good, I would have liked to see a Rescue energy or two for consistency. All in all, a very good submission.

Redwater

2-Blatoy ge-60
4 charizard d cg 4
4 charmander d cg 49
4 charmeleon d cg 30
2 claydol ge 15
2 heatran la 30
2 heatran lvx sf 97
4 sableye sf-48
2 uxie la 43
1 uxie lvx la 146

4 broken time space pl 104
1 flower shop lady ud 74
2 judge ul-78
3 level max
3 pokemon collector
3 petm
2 pont

7 lighning energy
8 metal energy
This is a very Basic build, almost a skeleton build. I think more work could have been done here. But I will say the Pokemon line is VERY consistent. The one thing you need is Azelf, it is a very consistent card and is needed for that purpose. I like the Sableye start, it is a perfect early Judge affect in which you can hurt your opponent then start swinging gaining the momentum. I do feel there are better methods to your success with what you are trying to do, but Heatran LV. X is pretty creative. Things I think that would have made this deck a vicious deck would have been the abuse of the Holon engine, especially since you are running Delta Pokemon. It could have made this A LOT more consistent. Very decent entry none the less.

Cyrus- 9/10 4/5 5/5=18
Redwater- 7/10 4/5 4/5=15

WINNER IS CYRUS

SceptileKing vs Rainbowgym

SceptileKing

26 Pokemon
4-2-4 Venusaur (2 EX #30/2 SW #20)
1-1 Vespiqueen UD
3-3-1 Leafeon UD w/ LV. X
3-2-3-1 Garchomp 1 MT/2 SV/ 1 Lv. X

Energy: 15
9 Grass
2 Rescue
1 Fire
1 Water
1 Lightning
1 Psychic

T/S/S:
2 Bebe's Search
3 Pont
2 Catcher
2 Rare Candy
1 Warp point
3 Communication
2 Collector
1 Power Tree
1 BTS.
Interesting Pokemon line, I for some some reason expected this build. The only problem with this deck is it is VERY hard to setup with your T/S/S build. I am not a fan of the rainbow energy affect, it ruins a bit of your consistency, sadly. I do however like the Powertree and BTS in the list. I do feel this could have been a lot better.

Rainbowgym

3 Bulbasaur (SW77)
3 Ivysaur (CG34) 20 Sleep attack, 1 retreat
3 Venusaur CG28 (chlorophyll body)
2 Eevee (UND) Call for Family
2 Leafeon (UND) Miasma wind
2 Leafeon Lvl X (MD)
2 Holon Electrode (to get back warp nrg and it counts as 2 rainbow)
2 Spiritomb (AR) Search for Evolution.
3 Baltoy (2x GE, 1 xSV)
3 Claydol (GE Cosmic Power)
1 Unown Q

3 Lanette’s Net Search (EM)
4 Pokemon Collector (HGSS)
1 Mr. Briney’s Compassion (POP2)
4 Bebe’s
2 Celio’s
2 Expert Belt
1 Night Maintenance
2 Broken Time Space (evolve stadium)

4 Double Colorless
3 Double Rainbow
4 Warp Energy
4 Call Energy

Basic and interesting at the same point. I like this deck, I like the creativity of it as well. It has uber consistency with over 7 basic pokemon searches plus 6 more with Bebe's and Celio's Network. I absolutely love the energy in this build. Especially with the abuse of Holon Electrode. Expert Belt is used very well in here too with the bringing back Night Maintenance. Good entry

SceptileKing- 7/10 4/5 4/5=15
Rainbowgym- 8/10 4/5 5/5=17

WINNER IS RAINBOWGYM

Magnechu vs KingPiplup

Magnechu

//NAME: Shiftry
// Energy
4 Darkness Energy (sp)
4 Double Colorless Energy
// Trainers
3 Seeker
4 Pokémon Collector
1 Pokemon Catcher
4 Pokédex HANDY910is
4 Junk Arm
1 Luxury Ball
3 Pokémon Communication
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Broken Time-Space
// Pokemon
1 Uxie L.55 LA
2 Chatot G
2 Claydol GE
2 Baltoy GE
3 Weavile UD
3 Sneasel UD
4 Seedot RI
3 Nuzleaf RI
2 Shiftry LM
2 Shiftry RI
1st Glance is not too impressive, but if you look deep into it you will see it's consistency and creativity. This deck even without a straight draw supporter, it sets up quickly. Chatot G is such a good card, earned some creativity there with that. Weavile is good and with the Seeker and scoops it makes it a very good attribution with Shiftry and its ability to reuse energy and save from KO's. Impressive entry!

KingPiplup

2 Shiftry EX (Power Keepers)
2 Shiftry (Diamond and Pearl #14)
3 Nuzleaf (Diamond and Pearl #57)
4 Seedot (Legend Maker #61)
4 Sableye (Stormfront)
2 Crobat G (Platinum)
2 Uxie (Legends Awakened)
1 Azelf (Legends Awakened)
1 Unown Q (Majestic Dawn)
1 Unown (DARK Pokepower)
21 Pokemon

4 Pokemon Collector
4 PokeDrawer+
3 Super Scoop Up
1 Bebe's Search
4 Broken Time Space
2 Quick Ball
3 Rare Candy
2 Fluffy Berry
2 Max Potion
2 Junk Arm
27 TSS
6 Basic Darkness Energy
4 Special Dark Energy
2 Warp Energy
12 Energy

Impressive, though it was late but the point deduction will be enforced. This is a VERY consistent build, it's very impressive without a doubt. I absolutely love the consistency in correlation with the Shiftry EX. Fluffy Berry is creative and a great blast from the past. Max potion can be used very well here to save yourself. The one thing I see that I dislike is the 1 Bebe's Search, this as a whole hurts the consistency a bit. Energy count is very good.

Magnechu- 8/10 4/5 5/5=17
KingPiplup- 7/10 5/5 5/5-2 Point Deduction=15

THE WINNER IS MAGNECHU

goldedda vs Gowk

goldedda

4-2-4 metagross (Beldum Ex trainer kit/ Metang supreme victors/Metagross Legends Awaken
2-2 claydol ( Baltoy Great encounters/ Claydol Great encounters)
2-2 electrode prime ( voltorb stormfront/ electrode Prime triumphant)
1 Pichu ( Heartgold & Soulsilver)
1 uxie ( Legends Awaken)
1 azelf ( Legends Awaken)

Trainer 23
1 luxury ball
4 pokemon communication
3 pokemon collector
2 rosseanes research
4 twins
1 pokegear
3 rare candy
2 night maintenance
3 junk arm

Energy 16
4 scramble energy
4 Sp Metal
4 double rainbow
4 Metal basic
1st thing I noticed that I didn't like about this deck was was the trainer setup for Electrode Prime. Twins is a great card combo, but I feel VS Seeker, Quick Ball, Poke Drawer, speed trainers is the way to go with this Electrode Prime. It makes for more consistency and such, also can created a reverse search engine. Other than that, was shocked to see this Metagross be played, but it is creative and decent. Your Pokemon line is VERY consistent. I also like the abuse of scramble energy here as well. A little flippy but if you can get heads this deck will become lethal without a doubt. Insanely quick. Decent entry

Gowk

4 Beldum Delta Species
3 Metang SV
2 Metagross SV
2 Metagross Deoxys
2-1-2 Reuniclus
1-1 Blissey

Total: 17

3 Roseanes
2 Collector
4 Rare Candy
4 TV Reporter
2 Max Potion
1 Luxury ball
2 Communication
3 Potion
2 Sage
3 Felicities
2 Junk Arms
2 Steven’s Advice
1 Conductive Quarry

Total: 29

6 Metal
4 Sp. Metal
2 Psychic

Total: 12
1st thing I notice was the lack of anything relevant to be known as a starter. Just straight forward, I do however thing this list is fairly consistant. I like how your energy count is fairly low, but you compensate it with Metagross DX and Conductive Quarry. This deck needs some pokemon draw in my opinion, Claydol or Uxie for example. Those two arent creative but it helps the consistency. You have decent supporters here. I will say I would of liked to see more energy in this deck for what your strategy is consisting of. 13-14 would have sufficed.

goldedda- 8/10 4/5 4/5=16
Gowk- 6/10 4/5 4/5=14

THE WINNER IS GOLDEDDA

cabd vs bullados

cabd

4-2-4 Dragonite ex δ (4x dratini DS-65 and 2x dragonair LA #52)
1/1 Entei Raiku Legend (UL)
4 Spiritomb (AR)
1 Unown Q (MD)
4 Holon's Magneton
=21

2 Holon Reseacher
2 Holon Mentor
3 Holon Andventurer
4 Holon Transceiver
3 Catcher
3 Pokémon Communication
2 Rare Candy
3 Junk Arm
1 Warp Point
1 Night Maintenance
1 Luxury Ball
2 Cessation Crystal
2 Broken Time Space
2 Cursed Stone
1 Max Potion
=32

2 Call Energy
2 Warp Energy
3 Double Colorless Energy
=7
This is a VERY solid build. You are abusing the greatest T/S/S engine of all time, which means it isn't too creative but it is consistant. Just like Cyrus before you, you understand the power of Junk Arm with Transceiver. It is a good use of Spiritomb to maintain a lock early on, while building up your setup. I like the combo of energy here, I would have up'ed the energy count to atleast 9 though. I would of also liked to seen 2 more Call energy here, I feel Call+Mentor+transceiver+Tomb equals distruption, speed, and consistancy. Good list, fairly creative.

bullados

Pokemon (22):
4 Dratini DS 66
4 Dragonair LA 52
4 Dragonite ex Delta
3 Uxie LA
2-2-2 Reuniclus
1 Azelf LA

Trainers (32):
4 PokeDrawer+
4 Dual Ball
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Switch
4 Broken Time Space
4 Junk Arm
2 VS Seeker
2 Seeker
4 Pokedex Handy 910is
2 Expert Belt

Energy (6):
4 DCE
2 Boost
Bullados, great article here with use of one of the fastest engines of all time. The Poke Drawer engine, which works well with Junk Arm. We have basically seen this trainer build in the Gyrados deck that was nearly unstoppable with its 1st turn ko's. Ill have to verify the Expert Belt/EX combo, but I believe you are right here in that you will still only let your opponent pick up two prizes. I like the energy count, I didn't like cabd's energy count because of his list. But your list is A LOT faster, and equally as consistant. Great build, and I am not shocked to see both of you decide Dragonite EX was a good play. I would have liked to see some Zekrom/Reshiram, or even some Max Potions for help with the tank. But all in all, good article.

cabd- 8/10 4/5 4/5=16
Bullados-8/10 5/5 4/5=17

THE WINNER IS BULLADOS

GoldenSwablu vs Ericknance

GoldenSwablu

Pokemon(16):
3 Pachirisu (GE)
3 Unown W (LA)
2 Unown U (LA)
2 Uxie (LA)
1 Unown B (DP)
2 Porygon (GE)
2 Porygon2 (GE)
1 Unown Z (SW)

T/S/S (31):
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Bebe's Search
2 Snowpoint Temple
2 Scott
1 VS Seeker
3 Junk Arm
2 Pokemon Catcher
2 Night Maintenance
3 Expert Belt
3 Cheren
3 Seeker
2 Switch
2 Copycat

Energy(13):
4 DCE
9 Psychic Energy
I love the Pachy and Roseanne's here. VERY quick setup. The Porygon 2 is nice, but seems to not work too much. I feel don't run enough of the scott to really get it going, maybe 1 more. Energy count is about right for this style. You have a solid setup just missing a few things here and there, overall it is a good deck. But once again, WHY NO AZELF? one of the greatest card droppers of all time, saves you so much and adds insane amounts of consistency.

ericknance

pkmn (16)

3 unown b
3 unown j
3 unown t
3 unown !
3 jirachi (ul)
1 uxie (la)

tss (36)

4 seeker
3 pokemon collector
4 holon transceiver
2 holon scientist
2 holon adventurer
2 holon mentor
2 scott
2 steven's advice
4 holon circle
4 junk arm
4 super scoop up
3 fluffy berry

nrg (8)

8 psychic
EXACTLY what I had in mind in a creative version of this deck. This is BEASTILY, insanely consistant, quick, but lacking something. AZELF, or atleast another Uxie to prevent it from being prized. This is soo creative, so fast, and very effective, especially if you're great at coin flips. This is nearly perfect, just a few things flawed. You needed another Uxie or Azelf. it hurts consistancy THAT much. Great article.

GoldenSwablu- 8/10 4/5 5/5=17
Eriknance-9/10 5/5 5/5=19

THE WINNER IS ERIKNANCE

Machampion12 vs BrightRush

Machampion12

Jynx Deck:
Pokemon-20
4 Smoochum DS (Dragon Frontiers)
3 Jynx (Unseen Forces)
1 Jynx (Secret Wonders)
3 Absol Prime
2 Crobat G
1-1 Darkrai Cresselia Legend
2 Baltoy (Greatest Encounters)
2 Claydol (Greatest Encountes)
1 Unown Q (Majestic Dawn)

T/S/S-26
1 cursed stone
3 curse powder
4 Poketurn
4 Pokemon Collector
1 Bebe's Search
1 Luxury Ball
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Junk Arm
4 Poke Blower+

Energy-14
4 Double Rainbow Energy
2 Scramble Energy
3 Psychic Energy
3 Water Energy
2 Rainbow Energy
Great list, you need Azelf as well:( I love the idea of this deck, very creative, and it works. Actually tested and it works:) Great card usage here, and good energy count. I like seeing Scramble energy in here, you are just spreading damage to ko everything all at once with Darkrai Cresslia Legend. I would of liked to see an Omastar here for devastating power. But there is a flaw...The purpose for this deck is to spread by using Cursed Stone and attacks. Well guess what, bye bye Claydol:( good entry nonetheless.

BrightRush

Pokemon: 21
4 Jynx UF
4 Smoochum SW
3 Weezing DX
3 Koffing RR
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Mesprit LA
1 Wobbuffet LM
1 Wynaut DP
1 Crobat G PL

T/S/S: 27
4 Dual Ball
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Twins
3 Super Scoop Up
3 Junk Arm
2 Pokemon Catcher
2 Black Belt
2 Cessation Crystal
1 Luxury Ball
1 Night Maintenance

Energy: 12
4 Double Rainbow Energy
4 Scramble Energy
2 Psychic Energy
2 Water Energy
Fairly consistant, but a very much creative idea with this. Catcher is a great card here and Black Belt. Mesprit is soo clutch, it works well in here, along with the teched Crobat G. Weezing is the creative kicker here...it is outrageous. Great list man.

Machampion12 -7/10 4/5 3/5=14
BrightRush- 8/10 5/5 5/5=18

THE WINNER IS BRIGHTRUSH

waynegg vs Dragonclyne725

waynegg

3 Larvitar
2 Pupitar
3 Tyranitar ex
2 Machop
1 Machoke
2 Machamp
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
2 Sneasel
2 Weavile
1 Slowpoke
1 Slowking
1 Azelf

4 Pokemon Collector
3 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Rare Candy
2 Broken Time-Space
2 Moonlight Stadium
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Luxury Ball

4 Fighting Energy
4 Darkness Energy
3 Dark Energy
2 Scramble Energy
This is basically Flygon, but with TTar. This is a fairly consistent deck in terms of trainers, The Poke line is really consistent. I like the Slowking here, makes it a clutch card. I see you run Azelf, yay! Uxie would have been a nice searchable draw card here. Good use of scramble, overall good build.

DragonClyne725

4-3-3 Tyranitar ex delta (UL 50-UD 38-DF 99)
2-2-2 Vileplume (LA 111-LA 97-UD 24)
2-2-2 Reuniclus
4 Spiritomb AR
1 Reshiram
1 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q

4 Roseanne's Research
4 Twins
3 Celio's Network
3 Steven's Advice
2 Seeker

2 Broken Time-Space
1 Sunnyshore Gym

10 Lightning Energy
1 Warp Energy
This can be a lethal deck, but it could be VERY hard to setup. BUT, you run Twins...the perfect counter to this in my opinion. I would of liked to see the Holon Engine in here, sadly you elected to not go that route:( would have really helped consistancy. This is a good tank deck, and thx to Ross's deck we can now run 3 Stage 2's without too much trouble. It just takes a lot of skill. I will say I am not a fan of the energy count here, a ko and yuor are hurting. good entry!

waynegg- 8/10 4/5 4/5=16
DragonClyne-7/10 4/5 5/5=16

TIE...winner decided by who I felt best represented the challenge, therefore.

THE WINNER IS WAYNEGG

Last edited:
Well, I kinda expected that, especially with my entry being late. Makes me feel better though that even if I had actually hit "Send" "I would've still lost.

Good Luck to all in Top 8!

Well, Good luck to everyone who is moving forward. Fair play is fair play. I have greatly enjoyed playing in this tournament
and thank you Vegeta for hosting this.
Shout out to RainbowGym: YOU BETTER WIN THIS OR ELSE.

holen enrgry i left it out because u need to discard all metal energy and u can not get them back from the discard
ty and gl i thought i was going to lose

i do not want to debate the score but point lose for consistent because of holen energy
if i did use them let say i got 3 energy from peal of thunder then attach holen enrgy i would be forus
to discard it and i can only get energy back from basic energy

consistent for start up when i did play most of the time i was able to get going turn 1-2 if not alway 3
i know this would not effect my score to win the match up but i do not understand how i lost 3 point for
consistent

Last edited:
Azelf killed you, the lack of certain T/S/S or numbers you used is why. Your poke line is good. Your list would have gotten an 8/10 with Azelf.
Posted with Mobile style...

However you see the decks is how you see the decks Vageta. You'll get no complaints here!

Redwater: Holon Engine. Meaning the Transceiver engine. Look at what Kettles put together for some inspiration.

Good to compete against you, Redwater. Definitely a worthy rival. :smile:

On my list's weirdness: since some people following this contest may have literally been in diapers when these cards first came out, I think an explanation would help players understand the thought process I went through in making this such a bizarre build:

Out of the entire DX-on format, here were the Charizards I found to be legal:

Charizard delta species
Charizard * delta species
Charizard PK
Charizard SW
Charizard SF
Charizard G/Charizard G LV.X
Charizard Arceus

...However, not all Charizards are created equal!

Charizard delta: too little output for not enough damage. Besides, two types make it mildly clunky, even in the DX-on format. Magnezone was the best thing I came up with, but I'm not really thrilled with that.

Charizard * delta: creative card, but totally impractical! Mew ex combos well with it, though

Charizard PK: unambiguously terrible. :(

Charizard SW: a contender, but I chose not to play this one since Charizard G LV.X does the same thing, only less conditionally. Had I gone with SW, then it would have been a turbo build.

Charizard SF: a blast from the past, but at this point, it too is unambiguously mediocre in comparison to the other options.

Charizard Arceus: like last format, it is pigeonholed into a shaky, fire-only engine. It could have also worked with Magcargo/Aipom, but wouldn't have had the flexibility of a basic attacker.

Thus, I decided to play Charizard G LV.X. Why?

*When your main attacker is a Basic/Basic LV.X, it makes for a very fast, consistent concept. Even without an energizer on the board, you are effectively "set up" by turn two if it has energy, and if your list is reliable, then

*It has by far the best damage output of any Charizard: five energy (four with e-gain) for 150! The only downside is the occasional discard, but we can solve that issue with a variety of cards.

The strategy is simple: Get Malevolent Fire online as quickly as possible, and with Emboar's Inferno Fandango, keep the stream steady until you're ready to finish the game with a Rayquaza & Deoxys LEGEND attack. This is a strategy that's existed in numerous formats, and is possible in this one as well. While the "blow things through with unbelievably powerful hitters" shtick has been around for ages, I feel like this one has several reasons for being a creative, unusual take on the format...

...60 reasons, to be exact. My list needs a ton of explanation, so here we go:::

* I run a 3-1 Charizard G LV.X line to assure maximized odds of starting with a Charizard G
* 2-1-2 Emboar for a minimalist focus. Since we have no metagame to go by, I decided there was no need to run more basics than the stage two, and went for the bare essentials.
*How could I resist the chance to play the "soft" version of deck search? Through 2-2 Magcargo DX and any one of Claydol, Uxie or Aipom, you guarantee automatic searches! This is what makes the techiness of this list possible, as well as the pure consistency.
*Speaking of which, I run only one of each of those three card-drawers because that's all you'll ever need of them. In the event one is prizes, though? We run...
*Azelf! It's back, and assuring that all of our single cards get into play when we need them to.
*I run the "Holon's" Pokemon for a form of fetchable energy, as well as means by which to maximize my Inferno Fandango's effectiveness. Like Lugia/Steelix/Blastoise before it, utilization of the Holon's Double Rainbow cards gives us far more mileage than just running fire energy cards. Furthermore, this lets us take all of the pressure of our main attacker in the late game, and close out with...
*A Rayquaza/Deoxys LEGEND explosion at the end! Odds are, you'll hit at least one or two tails on Malevolent Fire, and if you hit _all_ tails, you will be somewhat stretched for resources.
*Finally, noticed something interesting about all of my basic choices? Other than Charizard G itself, they're all one retreaters! This works great with Unown Q, and all but guarantees the possibility of switching into a Charizard ASAP.

*Holon Transceiver/Mentor/Adventurer to give us a really solid, consistent setup. Back in "the day," 4-4 Transceiver/Mentor was the most common play by 2006-2007's season, but since the release of Luxury Ball and Pokemon Communication, this is a less necessary play (you have 12 outs into Uxie for the first turn).

(I would have also included Holon Scientist as extra draw power; however, this format assumes nothing about metagame, which in itself assumes nothing about hand size. Thus, Juniper is played as a generic replacement.)

*Fisherman/VS Seeker/Energy Retrieval/Junk Arm is the combo that lets us instantly charge up Charizard G LV.X whenever Malevolent fire hits tails. For this reason, anyone dealing the deck out on a TCG playing program will find it surprisingly easy to rebound from poor flips.

*Mr. Briney's Compassion (released in POP Series 2 and therefore legal for DX-on) lets us reuse consistency cards such as Uxie, and clears our bench of unwanted cards (e.g., an Azelf that's outived its usefulness, or a Holon's Castform you may have started with).

*At this point, you may be kind of shocked that I chose to run only two Rare Candy in the entire list. However, since this deck is literally just a single basic fueled by a single stage two that needs to get in play only once, I run all that I'd ever need to fetch with Smooth Over/Snappy Move consistently and efficiently. I considered Broken Time-Space, as well as more than two Rare Candy, but as I continued to test the deck, I found anything more to just be unnecessary. The last thing I want to do is bog this deck down.

*Energy Gain to decrease Charizard's cost. We don't run an energy in this spot because it has more "mileage" than one single fire over the course of a game. Furthermore, we don't run the Cyrus engine because that too would needlessly bog down a list that's already considerably speedy.

*Pokemon Rescue is needed to keep all of these single copy cards together. I first considered Premier Ball for this spot, but the early search is not worth the cost of being unable to search out Holon's energy late game. Plus, this allows us to ditch Emboar/RDL pieces, and then be able to grab them again.

*Last of all, I run a single Catcher as an insurance policy in the event that you don't have a Charizard/Emboar out quickly enough. That way, we're still maintaining momentum, and giving regular Charizard G a chance to shine.

---------- Post added 11/15/2011 at 11:04 PM ----------

Oh yeah, and for the second entry in a row, I was frustrated to not have Victini. Lolol.

Last edited:
Wow, the competition is extremely stacked now. Between Rainbowgym, Bullados, Nance, Mikey, Goldedda, Brightrush, Wayne, and myself, I feel like any one of us eight could take it all.

This is THE event to watch, folks. Good luck!

Again, this next round will involve online play...who in the top 8 does NOT have online playing?
Posted with Mobile style...

It was fun while it lasted. And I'm pretty sure belting an EX would give three prizes. That's why I didn't run it.

I had a great time in this competition. Thanks to Vegeta ss4 for running and scoring it. Good luck to the people who made top 8, you guys definitely deserve it.:thumb:

Looks like playtcg works just fine for me. I honestly had never tried it with how much fail the others were on Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back