Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I've got good Pokemon, Looking for good Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate checking lists for cards that I might not be interested in, just by taking a look over my wants do you have anything?

from your wants, i have:

x1 Mewtwo Lv. X (minor want)
x3 Broken Time Space (PT)
x3 Level Max (PT)
x2 Luxury Ball (SF)
x4 PokeDrawer + (SF)
x1 Rare Candy (any)
x2 Mewtwo (MD)
x4 Super Scoop Up (MD)
x2 Call Energy (RH) (MD)
x2 Claydol (GE)

i could use:

x1 Dialga G Lv. X
x2 Electabuzz (PT)
ex and pre ex cards i need you to cml for because there's like 300 of them give or take

make me a fair offer :)

Hello I have RF

x2 Mewtwo (MD)
x4 Super Scoop Up (MD)
x3 Call Energy (MD)

I need
x2 Weavile G (PT) (x1 RF)
x2 Magnectric (PT)
x1 Palkia G (PT)

yes i have like azeelf x and mewtwo x and 4 scoops rh an d poke rescues and luxury balls and such i even have a garchomp c x if intrested lol

from your wants, i have:

x1 Mewtwo Lv. X (minor want)
x3 Broken Time Space (PT)
x3 Level Max (PT)
x2 Luxury Ball (SF)
x4 PokeDrawer + (SF)
x1 Rare Candy (any)
x2 Mewtwo (MD)
x4 Super Scoop Up (MD)
x2 Call Energy (RH) (MD)
x2 Claydol (GE)

i could use:

x1 Dialga G Lv. X
x2 Electabuzz (PT)
ex and pre ex cards i need you to cml for because there's like 300 of them give or take

make me a fair offer :)

Chances are I won't be trading the Dialga G Lv. X unless I get a higher-end Lv. X out of the trade. Mewtwo Lv.X is a very minor want and isn't worth a whole lot. However I am willing to trade the Electabuzz. Why don't you make me an offer seeing how your posting on my list :wink:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Hello I have RF

x2 Mewtwo (MD)
x4 Super Scoop Up (MD)
x3 Call Energy (MD)

I need
x2 Weavile G (PT) (x1 RF)
x2 Magnectric (PT)
x1 Palkia G (PT)

I would be more willing to trade the Magnectrics than the others. What would you want to trade for them?

Dustinmoe - I would be interested in the Garchomp C Lv. X

Last edited:

because i don't know what you have in these and they are primarily what i'm looking for... and claydol rh still goes for 20 on ebay- only 5 dollars less than the average for dialga g x

because i don't know what you have in these and they are primarily what i'm looking for... and claydol rh still goes for 20 on ebay- the same as palkia g x

Oh, your looking for EX and Pre-EX stuff?

I dont have anything from any of the sets you are looking for. I've got foils and reverse foils from Crystal Guardians, Holon Phantoms, Delta Species Legend Maker.

Last edited:
I would do the
Mewtwo's for the Magnetric's

I just noticed your reference count, I guess I should check that first thing. I'd really rather trade with people with atleast 5-6 references. I've been ripped off before and i'm going to make sure that I don't get ripped off again.

Sorry for the waste of time.

i can do my:

x2 Claydol (GE) (reverse holo)
x1 Rare Candy (any)

for your:

x1 Dialga G Lv. X
x2 Electabuzz (PT)
Holon Phantoms
74 Omanyte (reverse holo)

i can do my:

x2 Claydol (GE) (reverse holo)
x1 Rare Candy (any)

for your:

x1 Dialga G Lv. X
x2 Electabuzz (PT)
Holon Phantoms
74 Omanyte (reverse holo)

That's a great offer but I think I will have to decline. I would rather trade the Dialga G Lv.X for other high-end Lv.X Pokemon that I am needing.

ok, but it will be very difficult for you to pick up the claydols if you aren't willing to trade their full value. maybe some other time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back