Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jack Thompson officially disbarred

Dek

...in other words, he doesn't have the right to practice law...

However, he has been given a 30 day period where he must "make arrangements" for all the clients he was working with (assuming he had any)...

So yeah... within a month, we may actually have a chance to... actually breathe... you know... without him hounding people...

Source of great justice: http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=26607197

He's in the process of filing a huge suit against the Florida Supreme court. He has the money to actually get it to the court, but I doubt any judge will rule in his favor.

I feel like buying Ninja Gaiden 2 and licking the screen to celebrate Jack Thompson's failure as a lawyer. May he be sentenced to a lifetime of asking us if we want evil fries with our demonic burger meal.

I feel like buying Ninja Gaiden 2 and licking the screen to celebrate Jack Thompson's failure as a lawyer. May he be sentenced to a lifetime of asking us if we want evil fries with our demonic burger meal.

Get it because it's an awesome game; not to spite someone

We can make all the jokes about him that we want, but the bottom line is he threw away his carreer over all this. Video game violence and sensuality is only the most recent of his manipulations of the judicial system. He has been a nuisance for years. We just didn't pay attention until he started attacking video games. I just hope he feels that the death of his career was worth it.

Back