Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Japanese Cards

NateDawg161992

3 questions. How much is the Rukario EX (Here)
And 1st Edition Mew EX and Registeel *?

Thankyou

Look at the link now I got it for $2.75. Now I know a better estimate for it.

Last edited:
NateDawg161992 said:
3 questions. How much is the Rukario EX (Here)
And 1st Edition Mew EX and Registeel *?

Thankyou

I think Japanese prices are going to be even harder to pinpoint than American, if not for the simple fact that almost no one sells them, so the prices will fluctuate greatly.
I recently sold every expedition holo I could list at a price 2-3 times what people would normally pay for the American version. At the same time, Japanese exs usually go for less than American...so, while that doesn't answer your question about those cards, I hope it shows you that there is a great placticity in Japanese prices.

Good luck!

I would guess 35 USD on Rukario ex...

About 18 on Mew ex (if it is the eidolon forest one) the players rewards would probably be 30-50...

and about 25 on registeel *

Last edited:
I would probably say a little lower on the Mew ex.
When cards have no yet been released in America, most of the buying public doesn't know the exist, and that can drive prices down.

U really think lower? I was just thinking because a lot of people I know want a Mew EX. Someone traded the Rukariio EX for a Mew EX.

Are you kidding?

Japanese Shinings are selling at waaaaay over $60. Brian has (no not RainbowRichards) some from Delta Species and they are at $98 right now. So why would Eidolon Forest ones be that much cheaper?

Same with Mew Ex...it's got to be more than $20 especially as soon as i's released in America.

b0n3z said:
Are you kidding?

Japanese Shinings are selling at waaaaay over $60. Brian has (no not RainbowRichards) some from Delta Species and they are at $98 right now. So why would Eidolon Forest ones be that much cheaper?

Same with Mew Ex...it's got to be more than $20 especially as soon as i's released in America.
I don't have thre proof but I have seen two Japanese *s go for around 20-40... =/

Mew ex's price dropped drastically after the points to get it dropped.

Back