Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Japanese E4 Ho-Oh (Crystal Type)

Bobby

This card is in mint condition and is from the Japanese E4 e-reader expansion.

The only place I've found it online is at Collector's Cache (here).

I want to double-check because... most cards just aren't worth that much. If anyone knows an accurate pricing (or if that one actually IS accurate) I would appreciate it.

Picture of the card here.

Well, I'd actually be inclined to believe CC on this one.

"This Ho-Oh is one of the elite, secret subset of the Skyridge and Aquapolis sets known as the Crystal Pokémon. These cards are extremely hard to come by, and are easily the rarest cards in the two sets. This particular card is probably one of the rarer of them. " (Skyridge and Aquapolis being the E-Reader card sets in Japanese, LOL)

It's low priced in English because IIRC it was a box topper.

The regular price they are asking is a high end price for the card; they go for about $60. The sale price of $49 is really good though.

It's low priced in English because IIRC it was a box topper.

Crystal Ho-oh was not a box topper in the English set. There was a jumbo sized plastic version as a box topper but that should in no way be confused with the real thing. Also, it isn't low priced in English as it averages $50-65 just like the Japanese counterpart.

The regular price they are asking is a high end price for the card; they go for about $60. The sale price of $49 is really good though.

Crystal Ho-oh was not a box topper in the English set. There was a jumbo sized plastic version as a box topper but that should in no way be confused with the real thing. Also, it isn't low priced in English as it averages $50-65 just like the Japanese counterpart.

I would contest your prices there. You can get the English version on eBay for around $20-$25. The only English-language Crystal that even approaches $50-$65 is Charizard.

Crystal Ho-oh was a box topper. I've seen Primetime pull it out in a 252 pack opening.

That's the jumbo version. The regular Crystal Ho-Oh card is not a box topper.

Back