Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Japanese Release of EX: Power Keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we're not. We're a set and a half behind.

Its a japanese product, we are as caught up as we are ever going to get. It is never going to be closer or same time releases.
Pokemon inter-promotes a lot, and it is always going to work that way. Same way Europe wasnot going to get D/P before the games were released there.

Its a japanese product, we are as caught up as we are ever going to get. It is never going to be closer or same time releases.
Pokemon inter-promotes a lot, and it is always going to work that way. Same way Europe wasnot going to get D/P before the games were released there.

What you are saying is irrelevant. We almost catched up to Japan in the long Ruby and Sapphire area (EX series area) and now we're lacking behind again because the video games have a way too big release gap worldwide. Games like Pokémon should be released worldwide, or at least at the same time in the USA and Europe. Us lacking behind Japan is not something unavoidable - we saw that Japan and USA almost got synchronized, but the video game's industry uneccesary idling destroyed it. :(

I think its relevant. We never did catch up to Japan, we caught up just enough. We got FireRed/LeafGreen in time for the games and we are never going to get a set like that before the actual game/event happens in the US.
Localizing a game takes time and they have to decide when to release it smartly. We will never see a simultaneous release of Pokemon games.

We can't get anymore caught up, like I said we are enough that is why we got the filler set of Power Keepers to have Diamond and Pearl released after the games.

Didn't we get TRR just before Japan? There are other sets that were first released here, I'm sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back