Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Japanese Southern Islands Binders? o_O

Pkmnrulz240

Ok, so, I've seen ebay auctions for Japanese Southern Islands binders, one for the Rainbow islands and one for the Tropical series. I've honestly never heard of a Japanese binder for the Southern Islands collection before. Looking at the pictures, I have no doubt it's real, but I'm just shocked that such a thing exists.

Any ideas on what the value of it would be, compared to the 6 individual 3-card sets?

Hmm, I have seen the 3 set acrds around shops for $3 each, I normally wouldn't say that it would be anywhere over $20 for the binder, but seeing as no one else has it on ebay will make other collectors want it.

I would've cried fake... but it is hard to imagine that after looking at the pictures. Maybe they repackaged the cards in Japan after seeing how it was done in the US?

I wouldn't pay much more than $20 though.

Thinking back to my Pokemon League years ago, I remember the leader's son had some sort of Japanese binder for the Southern Islands, and I imagine that this is what it was. Definitely doesn't look fake to me, at least not the pictures I saw.

Back