Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Japenese Base Set box Opened

Aron*

A guy at league was asking how much his is. Its opened but none of the 60 packs are missing. What would be a good price?

I think you get a holo in every pack for those, but correct me if I'm wrong. Therefore the weighing issue would be a non-issue. Regardless, the valuation would be slightly lower than a sealed box.

I think you get a holo in every pack for those, but correct me if I'm wrong. Therefore the weighing issue would be a non-issue. Regardless, the valuation would be slightly lower than a sealed box.

Most packs have a holo, some just have non-holo rares.
Personally (if I had the money), I would pay $5 per pack. I know some people will pay more.

I totally myself would only pay about $5 a pack as well. They look nice, but aren't really the SHADOWLESS 1st ED cards everyone wants ;-)

There is a HUGE difference between "what you would pay" and what something is worth. Horrible way to give an estimate.

Yes, Raichuforyou is correct. The majority of the Base set booster packs contain holos, however you can also get the non-holographic cards eg, Pidgeotto and Trainer cards eg, Lass.

There is a HUGE difference between "what you would pay" and what something is worth. Horrible way to give an estimate.

Actually if I may, given that a seller just sold 120 Japanese Base set packs for $5-6 each I would say that Raichuforyou has a pretty damn acceptable price range for those packs. So please, know your facts first.

majority of japanese packs have 1 holo in each booster but base set had alot of trainers and pokemon rares as well so the estimate of 5 per pack is reasonable.anything over the 8 mark is kinda overpriced in my view

There is a 50% holo ratio in Japanese base set packs. I myself was lucky enough a while ago to open just one, and pull a charizard :)

Back