Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jigglypuff Song on American Idol

SuperWooper

Yeah... I'm ashamed to admit I was just watching American Idol, and in the opening of the show they showed a bunch of ridiculous clips of horrible singers. Get this: one of them sang the Jigglypuff song; you know, the one that always makes the people in the Anime fall asleep. And he sang it in a voice that would make Alvin and the Chipmunks pale in comparison. I felt like sharing. Discuss ;/

People who like Pokemon shouldn't go on American Idol. I don't watch it, but it never seems to end well from what I hear. ;/

Moss Factor said:
Tell that to our resident THOUSANDARE William Hung!
I guess I never specified WHO it turns out bad for...have YOU ever had Hung's rendition of She Bangs stuck in your head? ;/ Yeah...

Professor_Chris said:
I guess I never specified WHO it turns out bad for...have YOU ever had Hung's rendition of She Bangs stuck in your head? ;/ Yeah...

lol yeah at a drama tourney we had an improv topic.And i waas thinking of will and we did she bangs we got 1st for expression. u should of saw it. It was great:thumb:

anybody got this on something other than Quick Time... its not my PC so I have no permission to install that....

Professor_Chris said:
You're better off not seeing it... =_=

While you are most likely right, in fact I know you are right from what I've heard, but its like a train wreck... I still want to stand and gawk in the horribleness of it....

That's some voice he's got there. Did he suck in some helium before he started singing? Well, he's still better than William Hung anyway.

It wasn't THAT horrible: sure, it's a bit strange seeing a guy singing the Jigglypuff song...but he had a decent falsetto, and was on pitch...

*shrugs*

'mom

Back