Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jirachi....mystery revealed

Hey guys...

Well nintendo made it official when they said the mystery pokemon (#1 of #2?? acutally) was Jirachi in the Rock aross America tours. Well now Nintendo has released a way to get Jirachi!!!! When you preorder pokemon colosseum, which is released(March 22nd), you get a special bonus disc with Jirachi in it. You will also be able to get Celebi in Colosseum(double wow)!!

:eek: See ya :eek:

PS Thanks to Pokeschool.com for the info!!

I knew about Celebi, but Jirachi kinda suprises me a little. I thought he was released in Japan through the Ecard? Oh well, as long as we get him, I guess it doesnt matter too much on how.....

I just got the latest issue of Nintendo Power (Fire Emblem being the cover title), and I must say im a little surprised to see that such a dinky little thing is a powerhouse...

Naw. Mew is rarely used in tournament play, and even then, because of its ability to use any TM. Celebi is a rare heal-beller, nothing more.

Their stats are otherwise 'ok'. Not great.

they both have good ballanced stats. not perticularly high in any area. Celebi is about the best Heal Beller available. Mew can round out a team, just because like mentioned he can learn all TMs, and Transform to boot. Other than those, no he isnt really worth using.....

Personally, I think Mew is just a good Ditto replacement.

ie:- if you were planning to use a Ditto in your team, you'd put in Mew instead.

I've never used it myself, so I wouldn't know.

I wonder if they're there just as Legendaries to get purely for the 'dex, and to make up the numbers. (like Nosepass, and Surskit - not terribly useful, from what I've seen.)

I just got the fire emblem nintindo power to and it said that the next power issue they'll be spilling the beans on how to get the little fella,it didnt say annything about how to get him in the fire emblem nintindo power though we'll find out on next months isue :eek:

Mitsirugi said:
I just got the fire emblem nintindo power to and it said that the next power issue they'll be spilling the beans on how to get the little fella,it didnt say annything about how to get him in the fire emblem nintindo power though we'll find out on next months isue :eek:

oh yeah and it didnt say which game it was talking about the catching jarachi it could be pokemon pinball for all we know and everyone allready knows how to catch for pinball allready it didnt say much,just that next months issue there goin to spill the beans in exact words. :eek:

Thats my assumption of it as well. Since Jarachi is attainable legally in Pinball... it makes sense. though I hope it is for RuSa. Even if it means we will have to wait for the way to do it, just knowing how & when will tide me over...

Jirachi is a Legendary, he does not evolve. The other Pokemon you saw was Deoxys, another secret Legendary Pokemon of the game.

Dont feel bad, I thought it was an evo too, then again, Mew-Mewtwo look like they cold evolution stages too.

well mew/mewtwo have a backstory to their looking alike.

PS: Sorry for the long absence even tho im sure no one noticed; ive been busy lately!

Back