Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Johnson City, NY City Championship

JOEBASS

Johnson City, NY Pokemon TCG 2006 City Championships

Place: Fat Cat Books
263 Main St.
Johnson City, NY

Contact: Fat Cat Books (1-607-797-9111) for store directions ( fatcatbooks.net )
Joe Poms, (1-201-723-2257) Tournament Organizer

Date: January 22, 2006

Time: Registration begins at 11:30am
Tournament will start at 12:30pm

Cost: FREE FREE

What do you need to bring: Bring your POP ID card, if you have one. If not one will be given to you at registration.
Go to www.op.pokemon-tcg.com for more information on what you will need to know.

Tournament structure:
The Tournament is run using the Modified Constructed Format and Age Modified Swiss pairings.See the Pokémon Tournament Rules for information about the Modified Format and Swiss. The number of Swiss rounds run will depend on total attendance at the event.

The sets legal in the Modified Format have recently been updated. They include EX Hidden Legends to EX Delta Species also cards from POP packs 1+2

What are the prizes?
Prizes are awarded to the top 4 players in each age category. Our age categories are: 10 and under, 11-14, and 15 and up.

Participants will receive a Pokémon TCG City Championship promo card, a commemorative City Championships pin, and a POP Series Two 2-card promo pack while supplies last, just for playing! .

Top 4 finishers in each of the three age categories receive the following prizes:
1st Place

* 18 Pokémon TCG: EX Delta Species booster packs
* A City Champion medal
* Prize kit containing cool Pokémon merchandise!

2nd Place

* 10 Pokémon TCG: EX Delta Species booster packs

3rd & 4th Place

* 4 Pokémon TCG: EX Delta Species booster packs

To add to all those cool prizes we're going to have door prizes to be given out through out the day.

Make sure you arrive on time so you can play.

Check back often for any updates.

Last edited:
Lets try to get a head count on whos going . That way I can get the proper amount of door prizes. I don't want someone to go home empty handed.

But the only wat I can go is if I get a ride, otherwise I can't go to this one.

No one knows what's frankie's Screenname is. I know but I wont say it. XD

Last edited:
Blastoise-shellshocker said:
No one knows what's frankie's Screenname is. I know but I wont say it. XD
then that pretty contradicts on what you said =P

Anyways, do you know how long it takes to get there from the city?

deckmaster said:
shhhh...... :mad: your breaking the rules dont post my name!

Hehe... If that was true you'd have to have deleted your first post, your other posts from the brooklyn cc last year as well as this year, ect. :lol:

Anyway, I will consider this one as long as the nyc cc doesn't conflict. (If they ever announce it... :confused: )

ShadowZangoose64 said:
3 hours I see. If I can go, will you be able to stop in the city if you allow me in your car?

i second what MK said i can be in the trunk and oeter can ride in the back with mk.XD no one will know that you guys have a stow away. Muahh haha. :biggrin:

EternalFire said:
Hehe... If that was true you'd have to have deleted your first post, your other posts from the brooklyn cc last year as well as this year, ect. :lol:

Anyway, I will consider this one as long as the nyc cc doesn't conflict. (If they ever announce it... :confused: )
loser

Espeonchris14 said:
i second what MK said i can be in the trunk and oeter can ride in the back with mk.XD no one will know that you guys have a stow away. Muahh haha. :biggrin:

You mispelled my name. Remember that Neutral Grounds Game Tournament? Oritz?

Back