Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jojotheloner a Scammer

crazypokemon

Ok I been getting emails of people being upset that pokegym member jojotheloner is scamming people when it comes to Pokemon uncut card sheets.

He is never responsive in any which way shape or form on pokegym,email or by any other means.

Also on his ebay page it shows he sold the "Same" pokemon base 1st ed box in a relatively small amount of time for a low price.

I don't appreciate you scamming people because it's very wrong as well as it gives me a bad name. When people think of uncut sheets they think of me.

I certainly don't appreciate you doing bad on a hobby I been doing for 9 years now.
Also your scamming activity messes up with real legitimate deals that should be happening between trusted buyer & seller.

jojo say your peace now.
This is your chance to defend yourself.

Another whine thread by crazy because he didn't get what he wanted and things didn't go his way. All i have to see is crazy chose the right name.

As a buyer he checks out, he bought some high end cards and all payments cleared. The way he was trying to get rid of a 1st edition box did seem like a scam though. I was willing to trade for it myself. Being on the East coast I would have driven to his house personally if he had scammed me in a trade. Anyone who did get ripped off should file a police incident report, it does not take long at all.

Of course they think of me when it comes to uncut sheets
I been doing this for 9 years now.

Also they came to me to complain about this guy and they said they figured to come to me for help because uncut sheets is my specialty.

How am I complaining or whining? I'm not involved in any of the deals. "How can I get my way" when I'm not even trying to have anything to do with jojo in any of the deals.

He is screwing people over that's the problem.

This guy is for sure an ebay scammer. I know from first hand experience (luckily I found out who he was before I paid him). His ebay ID is:
universal-artworks.

Back