Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Jumpluff w/Pidgeot delta

Why??? I dont get these posts that want a new deck explained ASAP. Build the deck and figure it out. Why should ppl that come up with new deck ideas have their ideas spilled out for all to see. If you post a deck list with this concept behind it, you will probably get the fixes you need to get very close to the actual deck. JMHO

Keith

This deck did really well in SA Gym Challenge.
Undefeated in swiss (I think)
The guy who played it in San Antonio (I dont know who it was.) played all the different Holon energies which was really smart.
Roselia doesn't really seem like it would help

Like I said in the other topic about darkmuk - Theres this wonderful beautiful totally AWESOME feature on the gym its called SEARCH!!! these topics are getting out of hand. You guys are that lazy to to make a whole topic asking for lists and how they work when they are alreday poted in the Decks section with their statagies already on those topics is the internet for crying in the beer how much easier do people need it to be???

Professor Elm said:
This deck did really well in SA Gym Challenge.
Undefeated in swiss (I think)
Not quite. Lost the last round to help my brother get into the finals. ;/ Sure enough he goes on to win it all.
The guy who played it in San Antonio (I dont know who it was.) played all the different Holon energies which was really smart.
I did? @_@
Roselia doesn't really seem like it would help
You'd be AMAZED.

OH so you were the one playing it.
My friend Frank told me about your deck and said it had a bunch of different holon energies.
I prolly just mis heard him.

BigChuck01 said:
What do you do against a Steelix EX? It resists both Jumpluff and Pidgeot, while also conveniently OHKOing both...
If they're rediculous enough to play enough energy on the field I KO (not in one shot mind you) it with Energy Crush/Ruins. Otherwise, I Rock it once it hits 80. Of, course, sometimes I can win by just killing everything else around it. <3 Flick Poison.

spoinkmaster said:
So what's the Strategy for the deck, or is it just for metagame purposes?
Metagame purposes. ;/ It does well against decks that have a lot of powers, especially if they're big EXs with Powers. One strategy I use is to simply let Stone/Ruins eat at them while I flick poison high retreaters (such as Blastoise ex) or try to hit the active with Paralysis as often as I can if I'm in one of those desperate situations. It doesn't do well against Liability and Flariados comes down to flips usually.

Against a deck that can't OHKO you you'll probably want Roselia in play with a React if you can (also helps a smidge against liability). Against effect heavy decks you'll want to go for the WP/Water. Basically, you do anything you can to make sure they can't get past buffer. ;/

probably most decks have to, he's playing pidgeot of course so you must max out on rare candies to get it out if it were to be rocked or to get it out quicker. and he's playing 2 stage twos another reason.

<<Rew

Alex is right: ever since I heard about the deck I've been testing it mildly, and Steelix auto-nubs the Nub Schell deck. Pidgeot and Jumpluff are doing 10-20 max, and you can't poison Steelix ex, so all the Jump-Pidge player can rely on is a good Miracle Powder flip for ummm...burn, or a million sleep flips. Chris' list, despite being good, can't stand up to it.

It's a good deck but most good players can usually outplay Jumpluff decks in general, just as logn as they don't have to deal with many consecutive buffer heads in a row. Brent's Crappy Ludi and my straight Ludicargo, supposed autoloss to this, seem to both go at least 50/50 with this crazy deck. I must say one thing though: they will ALWAYS have stadium control, and the ruins can be huge in helping this deck survive against Godlix sex.

Back