(16 Energy)

4 Celio’s Network
4 Rocket’s Admin.
4 Rare Candy
3 Stephen’s Advice
3 TV Reporter
3 Rocket’s Poke’Ball
(21 Trainers)

The basic strategy is t get Pidgeot out ASAP and get the cards to "trap them". They KO your sparce, you retaliate by using two Electrode Ex powers to give them 4 prizes. I bet your wondering why on earth would you want to do that. Well the reason is this. You use Rocket's Admin. to give them one card and you six. You send up your Dark Houndoom with benched Dark King to kill the last card in there hand and disrupt their draw. If they have nothing on the board that can deal with houndoom, then that should be pretty much game. I probably wouldn't play this deck in a tourny, but it is something to think about, lol.

Very True, I think I will put in a couple ATM rock and take out the Slowking line and put in 1 more houndour and houndoom. Their pidgeot will more than likely be rare candied.

tats an awesome as strategy, maybe put in some reversals to kill a pokemon tat theyre powering up (if they draw energies)

Dude where the MOUTH did you come from some of these stratiges are beyond SICK if there was a 10 out of 10 scale for originality you would get 1,000,000,000 keep on keepin on!!

I can vouch for him. *solomn nod* He's always rambling on about some ingenious idea that is far too impractical to ever actually work. XD

Its just so dirty though If I go off and try this my entire league will freak out and instead of Reversal Pow hand extinsion would be Teh L33tn3ss if your alrady behind why not just bring up who ever and PWN them

SOmeone else was talking to me about this deck a month or so ago. He was focusing more on Slowking and using its PokePower for topdeck denial... which meant king had to be active. The big problem I see for this deck, aside from them having a half decent set up already is that players tend to have a lot of cards that can help them recover from topdecking. If they can get a Sparce with Energy out, obviously that hurts. Rayquaza ex can be crashed. I am using the term "crashed" similar to how it is used in my Production and Operations Management course: its when you spend extra resources to get a job done faster, even if it seems less efficient. In this case, I refer to the obvious thing of open with Quaza, drop a Fire or Multi on it, then drop another Fire, Lighting, or Multi Energy for a quick 80-enough to OHKO either Dark SLowking or Dark Houndoom in a single shot (unless hideout is in play ;).

Now, I think this deck has potential. I just worry since so many decks can set up quickly, that you will have to work very hard in order for them to no have a solid set up before you can pull your "lock".

Wish I knew how to help, but at least now its out in the open.

o_0 Well.. It's about time someone found a use for dark houndoom..It's a cool lookin' card....Just not good enough for competitive play...But this deck could work...But only for those who like to dance close to the fire.

S~H~A~D~O~W

I am thinking on taking out Dark Slowking and focusing more on getting out multiple Houndooms. They will definately be able to kill one, and if they top a Stephen's or copycat I will just use another rocket's admin. I am an idiot for not thinking about putting in pow! It would be perfect for the deck. Thanks for the help.

Its stevens advice, not stephen's advice. ROFL, anyways its a cool idea but if they manage to draw that last prize or they get set up your dead. you would have to get set up by turn 2 to make this deck work. you gotta run mt. moon because dark dragonite dosent need a hand to still attack fast and for a lot, but mt. moon will shut down draggy and if you get rid of there hand then theres not much they can do. Everybody take a good look, this is a true red face paint deck!

Last edited:
no keep the slowking it helps with the top decking since you can look at their top card and then shuffle its so 2 Kings lets you look shuffle look again and hopefully hose them or shuffle again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back