Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Just curious

blazekid

Does anyone know if pokemon has upped the worlds invites to top 25. I just went on go-pokemon to check my rank, 5th :biggrin:, and looked at the premier ratings and it said 25 for masters in North America. thnks

It depends on where you are. Here are the invites won by rating for the various zones:
Premier Zone - Junior - Senior - Masters
APAC Zone - 4 - 4 - 4
LA Zone - 2 - 2 - 2
NA Zone - 25 - 25 - 25
EU Zone - 20 - 20 - 20
If you are talking about North Amenrca then it is 25 invites per age group (without trips)

BDS

So if your top 25 in your country in your age division your invited just not trip? If so... sweet!

It is not top 25 in your country, assuming you are from the USA. It is top 25 in North America. (This includes Canada and Mexico.) If you are in this top 25, you can play, assuming you can find a way to get to Florida.

I thought it was Top 25 excluding those that may have paid trips. So #26 may get an invite. Will have to go and check.

Which means for NA there are 16 paid trips plus 25 additional invites in each age group (plus Jeremy S-K , Alexander DaC and Paul A) which is 126 from NA

Last edited:
Yes, and since Nationals is of large K-Value and such a large event in the U.S. and Mexico, there is a very good chance that 8-12 of those invites granted at Nationals result in players ranked in the T25, passing down trips to as far as #37 in NA.

Yes, and since Nationals is of large K-Value and such a large event in the U.S. and Mexico, there is a very good chance that 8-12 of those invites granted at Nationals result in players ranked in the T25, passing down trips to as far as #37 in NA.

Agreed.!

Back