2 Tool Scrapper
----------------------------------------------------
Energy
9 Electric
4 DCE
3 Fire

This is a current Eels build I use. In terms of strategy, there really isn't much to be said. A few wonder why I don't use Zekrom EX, and I find it to be the slowest charge-up, and once I do, the opponent is to a point to where it's useless. In truth, this Eels variant is just a build of most other common Eels decks in one (looking at RayEels, RaikouEels, and techs that go into them). One thing I always hated was having me Eel Catchered up and sitting there doing nothing (something that all Eel runners hate). By adding an Eelektross, I not only have an Extra attacker, but now the opponent might need to think a little more on Catchering up an Eel. Set up a DCE on one (preferably two, the usual amount I have out) and set up two Electric Energies to begin an onslaught of recycling the opponent's Pokemon back and forth and doing 60 damage each time. Other than that small "huh?" factor compared to other Eel decks, not much else needs to be said on how the deck runs.

Last edited:
I do!? Wait then that means.... I've been using an illegal build!? Daw crap..... Well, guess It's a good thing I haven't entered any tournies with it...

EDIT: Added +2 Super Scoop Up

Last edited:
Ack. I'm just forgetting all over the place..... I'm using the Slurp Shakedown Eel.

And also, I think I'll have all the corrections I need after I add the Eel I'm using. Did you not see the SSUs in there?

I might be missing something, but why the blend energies? Won't plain basic fire energies do the same and be less trashable?

I guess you're right about that, since the only other purpose they pose is charging up Mewtwo EXs secondary attack. I guess I'll go change it and see how it works.

Also:

-2 SSU
+2 Tool Scrapper

---------- Post added 08/28/2012 at 10:28 AM ----------

Come on, I know this build isn't flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back