Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Just Wondering......

Fenrir

If anyone else has seen this (At least to me.) new Pokemon product.

I was going to a Chinese restaurant, and glanced over the quarter machines, only to catch a glimpse of the Pokemon logo. Inside this magical pinnacle of machinery lay dozens of plastic eggs, each filled with......a Pokemon Screen Cleaner? They have a springy "leash" which you can attach to cell phones or DSes, the same way you would attach the wrist strap for the DS, and a coin-shaped object on the other end. On one side, it has a Pokemon, and the other is made of a soft foam-like matierial, which is used for cleaning all sorts of mobile device's screens. Handy if you're low on styluses and using your fingers, I suppose. I don't know if anyone else has seen em' yet, or if I might even be really far behind on seeing them, but I figured I'd let you guys know. It's listed as Series 1, which led me to believe they're relatively new, state-side anyway. I dumped some cash into it to try and snag all of em', but I only got a few different ones. Here's some pics. Sorry about the bad quality, my phone doesn't have a flash.

screencleaner1.jpg

Here's the side with the Pokemon on it, in this case the Pachirisu I spent 9 dollars hoping to get, which I got on the 9th dollar. :biggrin:

screencleaner2.jpg

Here's the foam-like side.

screencleaner3.jpg

This is the insert that came with the cleaner. The Series 1 is Piplup, Turtwig, Sudowoodo, Chimchar, Pachirisu, Pikachu, Buneary, and Croagunk. With my 9 bucks I got 1 Piplup, 1 Pachirisu, 2 Chimchar, and 5 Buneary. I don't know if Buneary is the over stocked one for every machine or not, but apparently this machine had a herd of them.

Well, I hope this isn't old news. Thanks for your time.

haha, $9 nice. My cousin had a thing like that on his PSP, but it was a little smaller and not Pokemon. I'll have to keep an eye out for a machine with those. I have never seen any, and I usually take a quick glance at those little things. I remember Pokemon things in gumball machines before. A long time ago I got a cheap spherical yo-yo (had dugtrio on it). I also came across one of those expensive $1 (I beleive) machines at a bowling alley with tiny miniature figures (high quality) and I got a togepi out of that.

Back