Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kabutops/ampharos ( article included )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garchomper

Kabutops/ampharos ( article included )

Pokemon:

3-4 Kabutops MD ( MD kabuto too )
2-1-2 Ampharos SW ( mareep and fluffy SW also )
2 Zapdos MD
2 Aerodactyl MD
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums

4 Fossil Excavator
4 Bebe’s search
4 Steven’s advice
3 Holon fossil
4 Rare candy
4 Dome fossil
3 SSU
2 Night Maintenance

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Energy:

10 Fighting
3 Electric
3 Scramble

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Strategy:

Start with any pokemon and use trainers or a combo of trainers and dome fossil’s rock reaction to get T2 or T3 kabutops. After you get a powered up kabutops out front, start working on getting Ampharos, zapdos and aerodactyl out for major spread. Kabutops stops trainer such as rare candy and Night Maintenance, while Ampharos and aerodactyl makes your opponent hesitant to use supporters and Poke-powers.

Card analysis:

Kabutops:

The main attacker and locker in this deck and helps to spread once Zapdos, ampharos and aerodactyl have already put a fair amount of damage on all of your opponent’s pokemon.

Ampharos:

The best spreader in the deck because supporters are a staple in almost every deck.

Zapdos:

Another spreader by using sheet lightning and then I can take it back to my hand with SSU and use it again.

Aerodactyl:

Yet another spreader…..

Fossil excavator:

The main searcher.

Bebe’s search:

Helps to get out ampharos and lets me lose a card from my hand so I don’t get stuck not being able to play Steven’s.

Holon fossil:

Gets out aerodactyl since I don’t have old amber in…..

SSU:

Helps to pick up heavily damaged pokemon and also used to pick up Zapdos So I can use sheet lightining again.

Scramble:

Helps when im behind on prizes for a quick power-up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m considering Kabutops PK……. Think that’s a good idea?

Thanks!

@ chaosknuckles: Yes, i have tested this deck a lot and it seems fairly fast

@ ty-ty: Do you think i should run old amber? I do have them, I just decided not to use them Because of holon fossil......

i was just building this but ill just give u my ideas. this deck is slow add holon circle and w/e trainer allows u to draw a card between turns. play 4 holon fossil. u need claydol in this deck. Don't use old amber at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back