Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kabutops ex spoiler please....

Pablo

please someone post the sopiler of kabutops ex for me, I'm dying to see what that card does...

Mudkip said:
please someone post the sopiler of kabutops ex for me, I'm dying to see what that card does...

Kabutops ex 150 HP [stage 2 water pokemon]

[C] Hydrocutter 40x
Flip a number of coins equal to the amount of Energy attached to Kabutops ex. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads. You can't flip more than 3 coins in this way.

[FFCC] Spiral Drain 70
Remove 2 damage counters from Kabutops ex (remove 1 if there is only 1).

Weakness [GL]
Resistance[]
Retreat [CC]

Man Kabutops EX is going to kick some major butt. I'm wondering what Steelix does from Sandstorm, does anybody know? If hes good, I smell a Steelix/Kabutops EX deck in the air. :clap:

I've noticed several sites, including Zeo, have Kabutops EX listed as a Fighting Pokemon. You have actually seen the card and know for a fact that it is Water? I tried to find a scan to verify this myself, but there doesn't seem to be one up anywhere, at least I can't find one.

BDS

FlygonChampion said:
Unless my computer is holding a grudge against Kabutops ex, thats the only ex card Zeo doesn't have a scan of...

They put it up this afternoon. Try refreshing your browser. It may be that you are looking at an older image.

BDS

I've been thinking about the return of Kabulix ever since I saw this on a checklist. :clap: :clap: If its E-on then I can still play Kabutops/Scizor. But now it might be better than ever!!! :lol:
With the Kabuto Oil Kabutops never dies!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'll try to calm down now. :D

Even the Kabuto is outstanding. Too bad Steelix isn't like it was. :(
Kabutops EX 150 HP, Hydrocutter back with unrequired fighting energy cost!

If Kabutops EX is like its original, same with Mewtwo EX, just imagine what Feraligatr EX would be like when it returns.

Kabutops is really bad actually. It says you can flip 3 coins max. That doesn't give good chances of 120 damage.

I don't think they made a mistake making it Water. It is just like the Discovery version, a water that uses Fighting. Which leads to infinite possibilities :lol:
But Omastar I would think would be fighting this time see
Fossil: K-tops F Omastar W
Discovery: K-tops W Omastar F
Skyridge: K-tops F Omastar W
Sandstorm: K-tops W Omastar W? :confused:
Keep in mind all of the K-tops use F & the Omastar W no matter which type they actually are.

Am I the only one who thinks it sucks? Two weaknesses is absurd, as is a flipping attack. Plus you have the two prize problem, in addition to being a Stage 2. The second attack takes way too many energy as well. I really don't like it...

Well it is a stage 2. Add in that it's first attack is pretty awful. YOU CAN ONLY FLIP 3 COINS MAX! It takes two prizes when knocked out. AND it has two weaknesses. Ouch. I rather play a Wobuffett EX card.

For three energy, you can do an average of 60 damage. Sounds good right? But you have to flip coins for this. So you can only get one of these, 0 damage, 40 damage, 80 damage, 120 damage. You are almost always going to get atleast one heads but 40 for 3 isn't very good indeed.

The second attack, you have to have 4 energy on. It is alright, but not worth playing a stage 2 EX for. The rev one is better because you could flip infinite coins with it.

WOW, I never knew that the old one restricted it to 3 coins. Darn. Well then this one is better than the old one. But I don't like the first attack really. Sure for one energy, you can do 40 damage, but that is with a flip, you can do 80 for two energy, but that is with two straight heads. You can do 120 for 3 energy, which is awesome, but with three staight heads.

I don't like flipping coins.

The second attack is good. I am so used to doing double the amount of damage as energy, like 3 energy for 60 damage and such but 70 is good for 4 and it heals 20 damage.

It isn't as powerful as others but it is good. I underestimated it, thinking that the old one was infinite coins.

Back