Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kangaskhan Trophy Card Trophy Khan

smpratte

Hey I was just wondering what everyone thought the price is for the Kangaskhan 1998 Parent Child Mega Battle Trophy Card? One Trophy Khan just ended on eBay for $995.

Thanks,
Scott

Hey I was just wondering what everyone thought the price is for the Kangaskhan 1998 Parent Child Mega Battle Trophy Card? One Trophy Khan just ended on eBay for $995.

Thanks,
Scott

Aren't you the one that has one up on ebay for $1,050 with buy it now/make an offer, purchase? Anyway the Trophy Khan is one of those really rare overlooked prize cards, just like the Magikarp; I have seen several Trophy Khans on ebay recently, but that doesn't mean several around. Its somewhat sad that most of these cards change hands so quickly; people see the cards and think 'gee it can't be that rare I'm seeing said card all the time.' How far from the truth so many are:mad::nonono:

Yes I agree William I like how serious you are about the cards i am on the same page. Also yes i do have it listed right now someone can make an offer and get it cheaper than the price I have up but i didn't want to advertise and get yelled at by the staff on here. But I agree, i think its value is much greater than $500 I do not really want to get rid of it but I am in the process of getting other more expensive trophy cards so it is for a good cause.

May I ask what you are Looking for? I could help you find some, be an extra-pair of eyes yah know? and put in a good word, not that you'll really need seeing you are a pretty high and informative collector. Also PM me if you may consider getting any of your cards graded.

Well I am trying to get this No. 3 trainer but I need to sell my trophy khan and possibly another trophy card in order too. I am always and always have been looking for the bi-lingual lucky stadium and the 2001 tmb tropical wind. Also the Victory ring with pikachu on it. I am not sure if my cards are good enough to be graded, I don't know too much about how the grading works but i imagine it is extremely strict. With that said the Kangaskhan is in excellent shape and i just don't know how the grading works basically.

Well I am trying to get this No. 3 trainer but I need to sell my trophy khan and possibly another trophy card in order too. I am always and always have been looking for the bi-lingual lucky stadium and the 2001 tmb tropical wind. Also the Victory ring with pikachu on it. I am not sure if my cards are good enough to be graded, I don't know too much about how the grading works but i imagine it is extremely strict. With that said the Kangaskhan is in excellent shape and i just don't know how the grading works basically.

I may know where a 2001 Tropical wind card (some one tried to sell one for me but was a lousy responder and lived overseas) is but the person won't sell it if he still has it for under $2k and I have the 9th stadium card (hawaii) but its not for sale, I haven't submitted it for grading yet, since I'm basically boycotting PSA until they recognize the PR-Raichu!

haha that is funny I have never got involved with PSA I know a guy who is ubseesd with grading and has the whole 1st edition base set 10 gem mint.

PrGuitarman I watched your video on youtube, what ultra rare japanese promos are you looking for? I have just about everyone and I could help you find some if i do not have them.

haha that is funny I have never got involved with PSA I know a guy who is ubseesd with grading and has the whole 1st edition base set 10 gem mint.

PrGuitarman I watched your video on youtube, what ultra rare japanese promos are you looking for? I have just about everyone and I could help you find some if i do not have them.

Ed and Gary both have a complete PSA-10 1st edition 16 card holo set, but I don't think either of them have an entire set of all 102 cards graded as 10. Ed has an entire set graded but most of the more common cards he used MAP. Those are the ones I know that are on ebay.

Yeah Ed was the one i was thinking of, I ran accross it and it was close to $6,000. That must of been stressful to get all of them in top conditioin

Back on the topic at hand please. Much of the last few posts could have been done via PMs.

Sorry Gengar,

Anyway trophy khan should be worth $1,000, it is one of the first trophy cards, and there are less than 30 I believe out there. Also the whole parent child thing with kangaskhan(parent) and child (little guy in pouch) is clever.

Last edited:
Back