Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kanto Starter Primes

Giratinamaster

This is my second attpet at create card

Blastoise (Prime) Hp 140 :water:
Stage 2 evolves form Wartortle
:pbody: Hard Shell: Damage done to Blastoise is reduced by 20 damage (after applying weakness and Resistance)

:water::water::colorless::colorless: Twin Hydro Cannon 100
Discard All energy form Blastoise . then choice 2 of your opponents benched Pokemon and do 40 to each of them. Blastoise can't attack next turn.

Weakness :lightning:X2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost::colorless::colorless::colorless:

Charizard (prime) Hp 150 :fire:
Stage 2 evolves form Charmeleon
:pbody: Fire Rage: Charizard Does 10 extra damage for each fire energy in discard pile.

:fire::fire::fire::fire: Blast Burn 150
Discard 2 fire energy form your hand (if you cant discard this attack does nothing)

Weakness :water:X2
Resistance::fighting:-20
Retreat cost: :colorless::colorless::colorless::colorless:

Venusaur (prime) Hp:160 :grass:
Stage 2 evolves from Ivysaur
:pbody: Green Minerals: Remove 20 damage form each :grass: and :metal: Pokemon.

:grass::grass::grass::colorless: Solar Blast 100
Place 3 damage counters on 1 of your Pokemon, Venusaur cant attack next turn.

Weakness:fire:X2
Resistance :water:-20
Retreat cost :colorless::colorless::colorless::colorless:

People are gonna come in here telling you that yours are broken though. Which set of mine do you like better? The 3rd Gen or 4th gen? What's your fave of each set?

100 damage dealt and discarding 2 energies is the norm. And is still punishing enough because you can't use that attack for 2 turns. Also 3 for 100 is not broken. I also like cards that have at least 2 attacks. That way, since you can't use the 100 damage attack per turn, you have something to deal damage with while you're waiting to do the 100 damage attack again. The way you have it, Venusaur is a sitting duck for your turn. And if Venusaur is not OHKO'D it'll be 2HKO'D instead and there'll be nothing you can do about it because you can't attack.

Back