Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kentucky State Champ. March 10th

Berne13us

Yes its back- and in a bigger & better venue!!!!:clap:

The 2nd annual Kentucky State Championships!!

1025 Amberley Way
Richmond, KY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys- this location really rocks- a huge conference room with windows that let in REAL SUNLIGHT and an on site arcade and snack bar for those who get a bye, need lunch, or just pick uyp that T2 win....
another fave that happened was the rest of the famly bowled a few frames while their son played his top cut match at the Richmond CC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directions
From I-75 North:
Take exit 87 (Richmond by pass)
turn left and go over the overpass. Amberly Way is the first light AFTER the overpass, turn left and go 1/4 mile, Galaxy bowling will be on your left. you will also see several hotels
From I-75 South
Take exit 87 and go right after leaving the highway. Amberley Way is the first left, turn left and go 1/4 mile, Galaxy bowling will be on your left. you will also see several hotels

Date
Sat, March 10, 2007

Registration Time
9:30am - 11:00am (sharp!)

Deck registration sheets will be required and available on site.
Please have your deck in order of your decklist for registration.

Start Time
11:15pm

Entry Fee
FREE

Format
Modified (Ex Deoxys through Ex Power Keepers including Nintendo black star promo cards 029 and above, Ex Trainer Kit 2, and POP Series 2, 3, & 4). If card has been reprinted in one of the sets mentioned above the older version can be used (i.e. Warp Point, TV Reporter, etc).

Rounds
Based on attendance. After swiss rounds are completed, cut to single elimination per age group with 1 hour match, best 2 of 3 (top ?? will be based on attendance per age group with a MAXIMUM cut of 8).

Prizes
1st Place
A Pokemon TCG State Champion Trophy

A $300 travel allowance to attend the Origins International Game Expo and participate in the Pokemon TCG National Championships. This award will be given on-site at your National Championships.

Four-day admission to the Origins Game Expo in Columbus, Ohio

36 booster packs of Pokemon TCG: EX Power Keepers

Other cool Pokemon Merchandise

2nd Place
A Pokemon TCG State 2nd Place Trophy

16 booster packs of Pokemon TCG: EX Power Keepers

Four-day admission to the Origins Game Expo in Columbus, Ohio

3rd & 4th Place
A Pokemon TCG State 3rd / 4th Place Trophy

8 booster packs of Pokemon TCG: EX Power Keepers

5th through 8th Place
4 booster packs of Pokemon TCG: EX Power Keepers

Everyone will receive a State Championship pin and promo card while supplies last!!!

The usual array of door prize drawing and other Poke- Mayhem as only we can muster!!!
Come one, come all!!!

Bernie "Dusclops" DeVille:thumb:
[email protected]

Bernie: Good deal!! Maybe my son and I will get up there for this tourney. I will have to check the schedule (and the wife!!!!) since the weekend before we will be in the Carolinas.

Hope to see ya!

Keith

Back