Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

King Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrode Twins

I'm not sure how this deck would fair against Gengar/Vileplume. Thinking about it makes me want to drop the candies.

Both Slowkings combo well together. Second sighting your own deck will help when using Slowking Prime's Power. Second Sight is also a great lock on your opponents draw. A MR. Mime is being released, that will allow you to look at your opponents hand more frequently. This will be helpful when attacking with Gengar. Mew is backup. Slowking is desperate backup.

Pokemon: 23
1 Gengar X
3 Gengar Prime
3 Haunter (Hidden Poison)
4 Gastly
2 Slowking (Prime)
2 Slowking (Second Sight)
4 Slowpoke (Party)
2 Mew (Prime)
2 Spiritomb (Evolve)

Trainers: 24
4 Rare Candy
2 Miasma Valley
4 Looker's Investigation
2 Seeker
2 Warp
4 Bebe's
4 Collector
1 Palmer's
1 Lucian's Assignment

Energy: 13
10 Psychic
3 Double Colorless Energy

Last edited:
SLowking is INSANE drawppower, not gonna lie.

HOWEVER, it is ONLY good if you run draw cards. Remove the Mew, and add in a 1-1 Noctowl line for draw.

It worked for me in Slowtrode.dec, so hopefully it'll work for you.

Hope I helped! :biggrin:

Yeah, the deck needs draw. I don't really know what to do about the trainer engine. The "Twins" Engine I made up for my Raichu Swarm decks looks pretty good, but I'm still lost when it comes to modified trainer engines.

Dude really nice idea. Me and a friend were trying to play Gengar Prime with some cards that probably will be released in Call of Legends such as Lost World, Mime Jr, and Mr. Mime. Our test were terrible and we've kinda given it up. Thanks for the tip. Speaking of my failed Gengar Prime attempt, the deck was basically 4-3-3/1 Gengar Prime and LVX, 4x Mime Jr, 1 Mr. Mime, Pixies (Uxie, Azelf), and Omastar MD. Now we're going to add in these Slowking line and test. Btw, Mime Jr discards the opponent's top deck and sends the card to the Lost Zone. Chatot G was not very efficient, but with a constant Slowking's power I guess it gonna work. :biggrin:

SLowking is INSANE drawppower, not gonna lie.

HOWEVER, it is ONLY good if you run draw cards. Remove the Mew, and add in a 1-1 Noctowl line for draw.

It worked for me in Slowtrode.dec, so hopefully it'll work for you.

Hope I helped! :biggrin:

What in gods name is Slowtrode? it sounds like a mix of 2 of the worst primes made. also, we have a card called UXIE LV.X that lets you choose the card. when you read OPPONENT'S CHOICE you should know it is a bad card

Man... Uxie looks like it's the play. I wonder if there will be a way around playing it. Opponents choice isn't that bad.... as long as you're opponent has no idea what you're doing. Only way to pull that off is to have no idea what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back