Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kingdom Hearts 2 Quick Question

Blaziken98

SInce I don't belive in startegy guides or Walkthourgh I dicided to ask the gyms members a quick KH2 question. I am at the final boss Xenort and before I fought him I utilized a new form that was Silver when fighting a previous boss (Unfortunatly I died will facing the boss) I lost the form and havn't seen it since. My friend told me it is called Final Form and you get it random based on how many times you use your Drives. Is this true and if so does anyone know how many time I have to use drives to get the Final Form?? Thanks in advance:thumb:

That's called Final Form. It basically occurs when your Drive Gauge is full (I've heard just 5 or more, though), and you would Drive into Anti Form, but instead randomly roll Final. After that, it's just something like 5 Drive to go into.

In short: It's random, but get up your Anti Gauge anyways.

Actually the only way you can get the awesome final form is by changing into one of the forms in the world that never was. I transformed into final form during my fight with Xigbar. Oh it would be a good idea that after you gain the form, save it asap...lol.

CMT

It doesnt have to be in the last level, I was actually in The Land of Dragons when I FINALLY got Final Form. You have to have obtained all the other forms, and have unlocked The World That Never Was. Other than that its much like Anti Form, completely random when you change to another form (it doesnt matter which you attempt to morph into)

Good luck re-morphing into it, it took me several extra hours of gameplay before I managed to get it.

It took me like 2 straight days of going into a battle, changeing, leaving the room, getting on the gummi ship, and tring again...of course, once you get it, its amazing...well worth the time.

Back