Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unlimited Kingdra Donk/Swarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastagator

Ever since I've played this deck, I've loved it, so why not use it for an Unlimited Tournament!

Stage 2: 4
3 : Kingdra (Prime), UL-85
1 : Kingdra, LA-7
Stage 1: 5
3 : Claydol, GE-15
2 : Seadra, LA-70
Basic: 8
1 : Regice, LA-36
4 : Horsea, LA-102
3 : Baltoy, GE-60

Trainers: 37
2 : Pokemon Catcher, EP-95
2 : VS Seeker, SV-140
2 : Night Maintenance, SW-120
4 : Victory Medal, Promo-
4 : Rare Candy, UL-82
1 : Luxury Ball, SF-86
2 : Warp Point, EX-152
2 : Expert Belt, AR-87
4 : Roseanne's Research, OP8-11
3 : Bebe's Search, RR-89
2 : Mr. Briney's Compassion, DR-87
3 : Bill's Maintenance, RG-87
3 : Oracle, SK-138
3 : Broken Time-Space, PL-104

ENERGY: 6
6 : Water Energy, RS-106

Strategy: Try your best to donk with Kingdra. If that doesn't work, swarm with them and use their Poke-Power Spray Splash to add the extra damage needed for the KO or to snipe anything that could be dangerous. Claydol is for draw power. Most everything else is for the swarm/donk.
Please help because I have never truly played Unlimited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill's Maintenance < Cheren < Bill (base set)

Bill also has good synergy with Oracle; no reason to use Oracle without Bill.

Bebe's Search < Celio's Network < Computer Search

Victory Medal < Computer Search

It would be good to have some form of draw support other than Claydol, such as Uxie or Professor Oak.

Kingdra's damage output is just really underwhelming in unlimited; it wasn't even that great in modified back before BTS was rotated and candy was errata'd. For comparison, consider Gyarados SF, which does 90 damage, doesn't require energy, and is a stage 1 with the same HP. Getting Magikarps into the discard should be no trouble in a format with Computer Search and Professor Oak. Spray Splash isn't as good in a format where Crobat G can achieve the same effect.

I played a similar deck last format, alakazam is super good in here, but only if you run 11 or more water energy. Which is needed IMO in order to have any sort of threatening damage output.

Bill's Maintenance < Cheren < Bill (base set)

Bill also has good synergy with Oracle; no reason to use Oracle without Bill.

Bebe's Search < Celio's Network < Computer Search

Victory Medal < Computer Search

It would be good to have some form of draw support other than Claydol, such as Uxie or Professor Oak.

Kingdra's damage output is just really underwhelming in unlimited; it wasn't even that great in modified back before BTS was rotated and candy was errata'd. For comparison, consider Gyarados SF, which does 90 damage, doesn't require energy, and is a stage 1 with the same HP. Getting Magikarps into the discard should be no trouble in a format with Computer Search and Professor Oak. Spray Splash isn't as good in a format where Crobat G can achieve the same effect.

bill is now a supporter so erika would be a better card drawing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back