Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kingdra got nothin' on this =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaej

Deck Name : Oh wow this is silly
Format : DP-GC/Platinum

First of all, I'd like to say that this is meant more as a joke than anything else, but it's such a beast I have to share it with all of you. I'm absolutely certain there is a better way to play this card (Rampardos), but this is just so silly and wins so many games in lunacy.

Second of all, I'd like to thank the Pokemon Company for continuing to ruin the game by making cards that can win the game ON THE FIRST TURN. This format is just ERUPTING with silly little cards like this, Kingdra, Machamp, and even the new Mightyena to an extent. Thanks again Pokemon, for trying so so very hard to make the game bad :biggrin:

4-4-4 rampardos
2 uxie LA
=14

4 fossil excavator
4 luxury ball
4 quick ball
4 rare candy
4 time space tear
4 bebe's search
4 pokeball
4 roseanne's research
4 felicity's drawing

10 fighting energy

SPOILERS:

Rampardos : 130HP
-type : Fighting
-weak : Grass+30
-resistance : n/a
-retreat : 1
========
Poke-body : Iron Skull
--Any damage done to your opponent's Pokemon by this Pokemon's attacks bypasses Resistance and any effects.
========
[F] - Head Smash : 80 Damage
-----If the Defending Pokemon's HP is reduced to 0 by this attack, Rampardos does 40 damage to itself.
========
[F][C] - Mold Breaker : 40 Damage.
-----Until the end of your next turn, any damage done to Rampardos is reduced by 20.
========

Cranidos : 80HP
-type : Fighting
-weak : Grass+20
-resistance : n/a
-retreat : 1
========
[F] - Rock Smash : 20 Damage.
-----Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 20 damage.
========
[F][C] - Smash : 40 Damage.
-----You may discard a Stadium in play.
========

Strategy : Use the obscene search engine in this deck to ENSURE a t1 Rampardos if you go second, or a t2 Rampardos if you go first. And then just HEAD SMASH away lol!

Wow, pokemon, just wow...

- Xaej

Take out 2 Cranidos for 2 Poke Drawer+. Even if you can't manage to play both of them at the same time they'll still net you one random card each and thats better than drawing a crummy Cranidos that won't do crap for you.

Sorry, I didn't provide translations for all cards in deck. I'll provide translations tomorrow.

The idea with Cranidos is based around Time-Space Tear, a stadium from the new set that lets you evolve constantly.

Just in case all 4 candies are prized ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back