Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kingdra & Luxray

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonnair

Hi !
I'm trainning for the BR and I've got 2 good decks... Kingdra and Luxray. Of course, luxray is better than kingdra but kingdra can be better against other decks like old decks who works with slow starters.

So, there are my lists :

Kingdra

Pokémons (15) :

4-3-4 Kingdra LA
2-2 Claydol GE

Trainers (18):

4 Quick ball
4 Pokedex handy
4 Pluspower
4 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance

Supporters (12):

4 Bebe's search
4 Roseanne's research
4 Felicity's drawing

Energies (15):

15 Water

I think that you know the principe of kingdra... Start with horsea and get kingdra T1 for 60 and 20 at the bench. I put just 2-2 claydol to be sure to start with horsea and 15 water for kingdra's first attack.

Luxray

Pokemons (25) :

2 Pachirisu GE
3-1-3 Luxray LA
2-1-2-1 Magnezone X LA / Magnezone DP1
2-2 Electivire DP3
1-0-1 Ampharos DP3
2-2 Claydol GE

Trainers (6) :

2 Night Maintenance
4 Rare Candy

Supporters (13) :

4 Bebe's search
4 Roseanne's research
2 TGW
2 Prof oak's visit's
1 Felicity's drawing

Energies (16) :

3 Metal (special)
1 Metal (basic)
12 Lightning

My luxray is simple : You start with pachirisu or something else, you get luxray, magnezone and electivire or something else... the technic is declinable. You discard 2 lightning and reatach 1 with electivire / magnezone and 1 from your hand. The free retreat cost and the energy transfert allows to play on several pokemons !
There 1 one basic metal that can be recycled or searched with roseanne.
80-20 VS Kindgdra
I haven't tested against AMU but I think it has a good probability to win

Your Luxray deck has way too many evolution chains. It's just too hard to get it all set up. You'd have to choose between electivire and magnezone.

... but electivire is ridiculus whithout magnezone because you can't do anything with the energies that you get with electivire... and magnezone isn't so good without electivire. I think I could retire ampharos.
And I wanted to precise that the deck can work even if all the evolutions chains are not setted up.
And if I retire (for example) electivire, what should I put instead ? I boggle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back