2 Life Herb
2 Expert Belt
2 Engineer's Adjustment

Energy(14):

11 Water
3 Rescue

Strategy:

Main Cards:
Kingdra Prime- Used for it's power, and it's 60 for 1 energy. It's Power stacks which makes it really nice.
Kingdra LA- Secondary attacker. Sniping ability, and in case opponent uses fire. Late game can be helpful to recycle energys and hit for big damage.
Regice- Same use as Gyarados to get trainers out of my hand for Vilegar and to get Tombs and other pesky basics out of the active. But helps get Water energy in my discard for Kingdra LA to hit for mass damage.

A few trainers like SSU, Life Herb, and Seeker are to heal highly damaged Kingdras and in certain situations reuse bat drops.
Junk arms are to reuse those trainers and to discard waters. Also can reuse Expert Belt or Rare Candy if needed.
Engineer's are in there to discard waters as well, but I want to use Volkner's instead as soon as I can get them!

Big amount of water for Kingdra LA, but I have enough problems drawing into them anyways. Needs to stay how it is, maybe even more.
Rescue is self explanitory.

Main strategy is use Kingdra Prime and Bats to spread damage. Kingdra LA for snipe and discard waters for heavy damage when I need it.

Any help is appreciated.
Like I said I have a hard time drawing into waters. I get all the pokes I need really fast and normally have 2 Kingdras up by turn 3 which is nice and easy! I just want tocompletely outspeed any deck!

Try bunery(think that's the name).It's power let's you discard a energy and remove a damage from each of your pokemon.
Hope I helped

Here we go...

I'd recommend testing 2-2 and 3-1 Kingdra prime; it's a personal choice that requires thinking and stuff.

Add in a Uxie X if you have one. It is a staple for sure in most dex.

4/0 Bebes/Comm is not so good. Take out a Bebe's and fit in at least 2, if not 3 Comm.

2/3 BTS/Candy isn't that consistent either. I'd run 3/4 myself, but I almost always go for Speed in my dex, so I'm a bit biased. But 2/3 is not the way to go.

Life Herb? I don't think that'll prove too useful in a deck like this...

Take out Engineers for some Twins. They a good card make.

Where are the Poke Turns? I'd find room for 2, if not 3.

11 Water is too much, period. If you have to use Aqua Stream for recovery, then you're doing it wrong. If you do want to do that, that's a whole different Kingdra deck altogether.

3 Recues can be bumped to 2 or 0. I don't really see their use so much.

Hope I helped! :biggrin:

Twins is awful in this deck really...
I'm not looking at being down. Everytime I play this deck Twins just sits in my hand.

And 11 water seems to not be close to enough.
I NEVER draw them. All I draw are trainers.

---------- Post added 12/29/2010 at 04:37 PM ----------

And the Kingdra Primes are techs that's why I run a 2-2.
They make for good attackers too, but I discard and snipe with Kingdra LA and discard waters.
Then bring them back. The Kingdra Primes are there for Spray Splash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back