Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kingdrazorz and how % sux

KazamBolt

Lucky Charms for breakfast and I'm on my way to the Tecumseh BR. I get there and get my Shadow shirt from Matt (n00bmuffin). We are both playing the exact same Kingdra deck with the same sleeves and everything. SHAYMIN SLEEVES FTW! Anyways, the printer breaks so our first round is read off.

Round 1: Me (Kingdrazorz) vs. Matt (n00bmuffin) (Kingdrazorz)
NOOO! Not my best friend! Well, he has Uxie start and I have T3 Kingdra. Sorry Matt.
1-0

Round 2: Me (Kingdrazorz) vs. Drake (Beedrill)
I get T2 Kingdra vs his 2 Pachirisu and 3 Weedle. He doesn't get any Beedrill all game. Good job.
2-0

Round 3: Me (Kingdrazorz) vs. Dave (AMU)
Turn 2 Kingdra for me. I misplay and shuffle four water energy into my deck instead of only one that I needed for the KO. I misplay again and attack a Uxie MT on the bench which means that I can't use Dragon Pump on my next turn. Long match, I got all 3 of my Claydol out. I had 2 prizes to his 1. I use Aqua Stream to do 90 to Mesprit Lv. X. He brings up Mesprit, Premier Ball and OHKO Kingdra. He points out my misplay. I should have done Dragon Pump, 20 to kill benched Uxie and then he wouldn't have been able to attack on his next turn. Good game though.
2-1

Round 4: Me (Kingdrazorz) vs. Shannon (Bellosuck)
My lone Baltoy to her lone Baltoy. I go first with Kingdra and a Water in my hand. Play Uxie, draw Bebe's Search and Water Energy. Attach and do nothing. She attaches and Psychic Balances for 1. Topdeck Rare Candy, Bebe's the Horsea, retreat Baltoy, Candy Kingdra 60 OHKO. Good game.
3-1

So, Ricky beats Dave and screws the standings. Matt got paired down from 2-1 to an 0-3 so that killed my opponent's opponent's win percentage knocking me out of the finals. I now hate Jeff Foley as much as Ricky does. I got 3rd with a T2 cut. Oh well. I go home and now have to wait until November for another tournament. Fun fun fun.

Props:
Kingdra = Uber pwnage
Lucky Charms for being my Lucky Charm
Shaymin Sleeves
Matt
BALTOY
Mayonnaise
Taco Bell

Slops:
JEFF FOLEY
Opponent's Opponent's
Jeff Foley