Alusair1

KS States

March 11th, 2007
Cost: FREE!
101 West 151st Street
Olathe, KS 66061

Registration - 12pm
Play ~ 1pm

Here is the link to Organized Play's States FAQ. This has all the information regarding prizes, format, and so on.

Also, as always if you have any questions you can PM myself or contact Steve by e-mail: [email protected], phone, (913)-208-6695, or his website, Feral Events.

Last edited:
Looks like we will be comming for this one for sure, since we are going to OK States the day before!

Last edited:
Chaw yeah!

Round and round the mullberry bush the slowking chase the sneasel....

The blaziken ventures in just too close.....POP goes the Sneasel!

More to follow!

Vince

Vince - You are correct. The hotel (same as where the Gym Challenge last year was) is on the outside of KC, southern end. I certainly hope it is there and every conversation I've had with Steve leads me to believe it will be.
I'd really not like to see us have to possibly cram 70+ players, parents, etc into Collector's Cache again like last year.

David's Confused Pokedad - From Oklahoma City, you can take I-35 North all the way into Kansas City. You will go through (or around) Wichita and Emporia as you drive. There is a toll road from about the KS/OK border to Emporia (costs I think $6-7, from when we went down to OK last year for States).
The hotel, of course assuming its held there, is very easy to see from the interstate.

Oh, that's right, you are bringing Austin!

Well, from the other competitive players in Oklahoma, these are the directions I got. You must follow them exactly.

From Oklahoma, Take the main highway South 4-5 hours. If this feels wrong, don't worry it is not, it is a shortcut.

This should get you to a fork in the road. Yes, it will literally be a giant fork in the road. Take a Left.

Once you get there, you are then to read the following message (keep your laptop going, as you will need it) Please read it at 10:00 on Sunday Morning, the morning of registration. Any earlier than that, it just might not work.

"HA - you are lost, you will never make registration! HA! SOTG FTW!!!!"
Love - the OK players.

Talk to you soon.

Vince

Well, from the other competitive players in Oklahoma, these are the directions I got. You must follow them exactly.

From Oklahoma, Take the main highway South 4-5 hours. If this feels wrong, don't worry it is not, it is a shortcut.

This should get you to a fork in the road. Yes, it will literally be a giant fork in the road. Take a Left.

Once you get there, you are then to read the following message (keep your laptop going, as you will need it) Please read it at 10:00 on Sunday Morning, the morning of registration. Any earlier than that, it just might not work.

"HA - you are lost, you will never make registration! HA! SOTG FTW!!!!"
Love - the OK players.

Talk to you soon.

Vince

LOL, luckily my wife has family living up there so I don't need to wait and read the message since she will be driving and doesn't look on these boards.

Nope. I figured I'd come alone. One POWER HOUSE player is enough for Oklahoma and Kansas.

And I'm not worried about detours, Oklahoma players would NEVER do that to me. They looooooove me.

Last edited:
Man, this could rival Missouri States for the total number of States represented!

I gotta get my judging shoes shined for this one!

Vince

Updated first post with contact and location information.

Also, after reading the other posts here, am preping my judges for a potential large turnout. We're ready for you all!

Under two weeks and counting. Boy is this going to be fun!

My son and I will be there....

Bring all your eeveelutions deck and I will gladly sign them for the little ones..

jimmy

Back