Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kyogre EX and Groudon EX Promos!!!

DarkMewtwo

I've got the two promos Kyogre EX and Groudon EX today. I want to either sell them or trade them for big.

The price for both is $20+
The price for Kyogre EX promo is $14+
The price for Groudon EX promo is $17+

I want the following:

Yugioh

Gate Gaurdian
Slifer the sky dragon
Winged God of Ra
Oblisk the tormentor
All of exodia

Also check out my Have/want list below in sig(hyperlink) for other haves and wants! Thanks! GW :thumb:

I don't know.... your list doesn't have a lot that I would want. But I can say I like your LOB REBD, both Serpent night dragons and both feind mega cybers. But I would really like money, if you could. Otherwise I'll think about tradeing them for he cards listed above. LMK Thanks! GW :)

DarkMewtwo said:
I've got the two promos Kyogre EX and Groudon EX today. I want to either sell them or trade them for big.

The price for both is $20+
The price for Kyogre EX promo is $14+
The price for Groudon EX promo is $17+

Are they the holo versions??

DarkMewtwo said:
No they aren't, but are you interested anyways? LMK Thanks! GW :)
Sorry, no, I have the non-holo versions - bought them in magazines for about $6 each, so that's about what I trade them off for...

I like both, but if there are any EX R/S cards that you'd like and I have, I'm okay with that. Just find what you'd like from my post!

Last edited:
Well, as I said before(might've been dark llama's post :eek: ), the only Yu-Gi-Oh! card that I have is a Koumori Dragon, so if that's alright just make an offer. Moneywise I don't have much, so what would be the cost of your cheapest R&S card, and what is it?

Fawkes0126 said:
Well, as I said before(might've been dark llama's post :eek: ), the only Yu-Gi-Oh! card that I have is a Koumori Dragon, so if that's alright just make an offer. Moneywise I don't have much, so what would be the cost of your cheapest R&S card, and what is it?

I don't have any R/S cards only from neo genisis to base set. I would like your ancient mew but I don't really think you would give up another. Also I would sell both to ya for about $15 together. Since I have traded with you. LMK Thanks! GW :)

I have my Sleifer in Japanese! And most cards i have are Japanese! But, i got some good stuff! I have big shield gardna, graceful Dice, and Sleifer

johnznothere said:
I have my Sleifer in Japanese! And most cards i have are Japanese! But, i got some good stuff! I have big shield gardna, graceful Dice, and Sleifer

No thanks to both of your offers, first I need more than 2 bucks I paid more than that to get them. And I only want american cards(Johnznothere).

Back