Kyogre from Majestic Dawn

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Justin T, Mar 15, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin T

Justin T New Member

Ok so a lot of you have been helping me out with my swampert deck in the past month and I thank you all. In case your forgot here is my deck:

Pokemon

Swampert GE x2
    Swampertex
    Marshtomp GE x2
    Mudkip CG
    Mudkip GE x2
    Wailord GE x2
    Wailmer GE x2
    Mantine MT x2
    Mantyke MT x2
    Suicune SW
    Lapras GE x4

Energy

Double Rainbow Energy x2
    Scramble Energy x2
    Water Energy x7
    Holon Energy WP
    Multi Energy

Trainers

Glacia's Stadium
    Bebe's Search x4
    Rare Candy x4
    Roseanne's Research x2
    Buffer Piece x2
    Felicity's Drawing x4
    Holon Mentor x2
    Pokedex Handy910 x2
    Pokenav x2
    Team Galactic's Wager x2

The main point is to (ofcourse) dominate with swampert. So far I've beaten every good player in my area. I'm thinking of something different when majestic dawn comes out. I want to put kyogre in for its drizzle ability. I'm looking for some insight on this and anything I should possibly take out for it (please don't say suicune because that has been very good to me).

2. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

There isn't a Kyogre from Majestic Dawn. It is from the Japanese DP5, or our DP6. It will probally come out in August.

Anyway, the deck. First of all, I'd only use a 1-1 line of Mantine. Though they are useful, they're comonly only used as a tech.

Second, if you don't want to lower the Mantine line, take out the Glacia's. Really, it does the same thing as Mantine.

Third, how about some more WPs? They stop Gallade from Sonic Bladeing you, and so are good. Try around 3.

Finally, more DREs might be in order. I'd say 3 is good.

Hope that helped.

3. meganium

meganium New Member

maybe crawdaunt ex from HP instead of kyogre?

4. Justin T

Justin T New Member

Uh sorry Arceus. Not trying to change the deck anymore unless I add kyogre. In a good place with it. Also huh??? Glacia is for weakness and mantine is for retreat. Plus Since kyogre is in the Japanese DP5, what's not to say it won't be in our DP5? Also meganium how does crawdaunt differ from kyogre?

5. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Oh, right, I was thinking about Phoebe's... well, anyway, Lightning isn't played much, so...

As for Kyogre being in MD, it would be a gift from the Gods. T2 60-20-20-20-20-20 is amazing! But for this deck, I wouldn't say you need it. You already have a pretty strong deck (for a rogue deck), and it wouldn't really be productive...

6. meganium

meganium New Member

using crawdaunt ex will limit ur oppnt's bench to three!!

7. Justin T

Justin T New Member

Yeah I guess you have a good point Arceus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.