Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kyogre from Majestic Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin T

Ok so a lot of you have been helping me out with my swampert deck in the past month and I thank you all. In case your forgot here is my deck:

Pokemon

Swampert GE x2
Swampertex
Marshtomp GE x2
Mudkip CG
Mudkip GE x2
Wailord GE x2
Wailmer GE x2
Mantine MT x2
Mantyke MT x2
Suicune SW
Lapras GE x4

Energy

Double Rainbow Energy x2
Scramble Energy x2
Water Energy x7
Holon Energy WP
Multi Energy

Trainers

Glacia's Stadium
Bebe's Search x4
Rare Candy x4
Roseanne's Research x2
Buffer Piece x2
Felicity's Drawing x4
Holon Mentor x2
Pokedex Handy910 x2
Pokenav x2
Team Galactic's Wager x2

The main point is to (ofcourse) dominate with swampert. So far I've beaten every good player in my area. I'm thinking of something different when majestic dawn comes out. I want to put kyogre in for its drizzle ability. I'm looking for some insight on this and anything I should possibly take out for it (please don't say suicune because that has been very good to me).

There isn't a Kyogre from Majestic Dawn. It is from the Japanese DP5, or our DP6. It will probally come out in August.

Anyway, the deck. First of all, I'd only use a 1-1 line of Mantine. Though they are useful, they're comonly only used as a tech.

Second, if you don't want to lower the Mantine line, take out the Glacia's. Really, it does the same thing as Mantine.

Third, how about some more WPs? They stop Gallade from Sonic Bladeing you, and so are good. Try around 3.

Finally, more DREs might be in order. I'd say 3 is good.

Hope that helped.

Uh sorry Arceus. Not trying to change the deck anymore unless I add kyogre. In a good place with it. Also huh??? Glacia is for weakness and mantine is for retreat. Plus Since kyogre is in the Japanese DP5, what's not to say it won't be in our DP5? Also meganium how does crawdaunt differ from kyogre?

Oh, right, I was thinking about Phoebe's... well, anyway, Lightning isn't played much, so...

As for Kyogre being in MD, it would be a gift from the Gods. T2 60-20-20-20-20-20 is amazing! But for this deck, I wouldn't say you need it. You already have a pretty strong deck (for a rogue deck), and it wouldn't really be productive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back