Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kyurem EX

Sceptile King

Kyurem
First off this card rhymes with Skyrim if pronounced a certain way.
Secondly I think this card has a lot of potential of being Somewhat competitive.
To me what makes it shine is it's 1st attack which lets you discard any energy from the defending
Pokemon.

What skeleton list do you guys think for bringing out a deck with this?
Discuss your reason for it being good and not-so-good.
My List:

3 Kyurem EX
3-2-2 Vileplume

3 Prism Energy
4 DCE
6 Water.

Thoughts anyone?

---------- Post added 01/15/2012 at 01:59 PM ----------

Correction its only Special Energy! Misread due to excitement.

If you only play enough energy on it to use the first attack, it doesn't get OHKO'd. Meanwhile you discard their rainbow/prism/sp metals, I like Kyurem EX. But I like Cobalion more :) Sceptile King knows that. haha

I think you'd be better off just using Lost Remover if you went to discard a special energy that badly.

Hi

I think Kyurem EX needs Feraligatr or Electrode to faster load it... Feraligatr is better than Electrode with Kyurem EX

If you only play enough energy on it to use the first attack, it doesn't get OHKO'd. Meanwhile you discard their rainbow/prism/sp metals, I like Kyurem EX. But I like Cobalion more :) Sceptile King knows that. haha

While I agree, you still have to retreat out of the attack lock from Cobalion. Still, out of all the EX's, this one is probably one of the more difficult ones to OHKO under trainer lock. Definitely viable in Reuniclus/Vileplume variants.

So with a combo of Sky Arrow Bridge and Dodrio = free retreat for those of 3 retreat cost.

3 Kyerum EX
2 Kyerum
4-2-3 Vileplume( maybe one Bellosom)

4 prism
4 dce
7water
maybe 1-3 techs depending on meta
Posted with Mobile style...

Back