Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice - BW60 Keldeo Promo

TheDuckTamer09

I know that Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice movie will be released in North America on April 2nd, but does anyone know if the non-holo BW60 Keldeo promo will be released with it?

I've seen that the card was released in the Australia version which is already out, but I'm wondering if there's any information on whether or not we'll see it in the North American version.

I know that Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice movie will be released in North America on April 2nd, but does anyone know if the non-holo BW60 Keldeo promo will be released with it?

I've seen that the card was released in the Australia version which is already out, but I'm wondering if there's any information on whether or not we'll see it in the North American version.

The Pikachu, Reuniclus, Gothitelle, and Celebi that were released in the Australian/European DVDs over the past two years never were included in the American DVDs. It is highly unlikely that Keldeo will be.

Last edited:
Ugh, of course! lol Do you happen to know the numbers and sets of those other cards? I'm not sure I've heard of them before (except for Celebi).

Thanks for your help!!

I don't know of the cards that were released in Australia but these are the (Non Holo) cards that I know of beying released with a Movie:

Mew Holon Phantoms Non Holo 2007 Movie DVD Promo
Darkrai DP24 Non Holo 2008 Movie DVD Netherlands/Europe?
Regigigas DP40 Non Holo 2009 Movie DVD Netherlands/Europe?
Celebi - Triumphant Non Holo 3/102 2011 Movie DVD Netherlands/Europe?

With the BW Movie was a Pikachu - ND inserted. Nothing special about that card as far as I know.

Ugh, of course! lol Do you happen to know the numbers and sets of those other cards? I'm not sure I've heard of them before (except for Celebi).

Thanks for your help!!

I'm doing some research into them. Gothitelle, Emerging Powers 48. Reuniclus Noble Victories 53. Next Destinies Pikachu. I do no think that they are any different than their inset versions, but I will have to wait to find out after looking at an Australian friend's scans. They are at least the same Non holo.

Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice movie will be released in the Netherlands at the end of April 2013.
I hope they will insirt a Promo this time. I have not seen a Keldeo BW60 non-holo version, does somebody have a scan/photo?

Back