Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

lanette's net search question

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok,as i understand it,when you use LNS,you must choose 3 different types (colors?) of pokemon.so,im wondering,can i LNS for say,a dark pokemon,and a grass/dark pokemon (like team aqua's cacnea?) or a psycic pokemon,steel pokemon and the steel/psy version of jirachi?

thanks alot.

Here are the relevant rulings from Lanette's Net Search in the Compendium-EX:
== LANETTE'S NET SEARCH (EX:Sandstorm)

Q. If I use Lanette's Net Search to find three Pokémon one of them being Team Magma's Groudon (which is both Dark and Fighting), can I search for a plain Dark or plain Fighting Pokémon, or does the Groudon count for both of those types?
A. Dual type Pokémon always count as both of their types. In this case, no, you could not get a Fighting or Dark Pokémon if you chose Team Magma's Groudon. (Mar 11, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

Q. If I use Lanette's Net Search to search for a Dual Type Pokémon (like Team Magma's Groudon), how many other Pokémon can I also search for, one or two?
A. Lanette's Net Search allows you to search for up to 3 Basic Pokémon It doesn't matter if they are dual type or not - they just can't share any of the same energy types. (Mar 11, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

Hope this helps,
- CHRISBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back