Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Last Chance Qualifier #

Let's see. How many people showed up at Nationals in the 15+? Over 512. How many walked away with an invite to Worlds? 16? I'd expect around 500 people in the Masters this year.

I think there will definately be less than there were at US Nats, at least in Seniors and Juniors (as for masters, it will probably be about the same). For a lot of the younger players, who need adults to take them, they have the choice of Nationals or LCQ, and they choose Nationals.

500? i'm not so sure about it.
i'd expect between 200 and 300, sounds reasonable enough imo for masters.

Well everyone here expects at least 400-500 for masters. Id say if you want in to gte to the hotel line an hour early and wait because its gonna be a rush to the sign in and a long morning. I am expecting there to be a long day,9-10 rounds of swiss. If anything alot of us masters who survives all these rounds will need a drink when its all over :thumb:

Remember, last year it was in Hawaii, and it costs a pretty penny to get there even under normal circumstances. I'd expect this year to have at least 500 people total, especially considering that there were over 250 last year. The 05-06 minisite doesn't say how many ppl showed up that year, but it was probably at least 350 or 400.

Back