Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LatiBlast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roderick

This is the new deck I am play testing and it is quite good....

Pokemon: 20

Latias ex (d) = 3
Latios ex (d) = 1
Flygon (d) = 4
Vibrava (d) = 3
Trapinch (d) = 4
Holon's Castform = 4
Tropius (d) = 1

Trainers: 26

Holon Transciever = 3
Holon Mentor = 3
Holon Adventurer = 3
Holon Researcher = 3
Holon Lass = 2
Energy Recycle System = 2
Rare Candy = 3
Prof Oak's Research = 2
Briney's Compassion = 2
Holon Ruins = 1
Holon Research Tower = 2

Energies = 14

Delta Rainbow Energy = 4
Fire Energy = 10

Strategy:
The strategy is to keep attacking with Latias ex (d). You can start doing 90 from turn 2. The heavy holon engine is to help you set up really fast. After you set up with Flygon (d) you have an almost unlimited supply of energy attachment per turn. Tropius (d) is there for Imprism and Quake markers. Please tell me your ideas on how to improve the deck 10x :smile:​

good deck idea man! but, why not try Holon Farmer instead of energy recycle system? its better, even though you may argue that the latter is not a supporter... also, put more stadiums... also, try using copycat instead of oaks research and mary's request, and one more thing: what is Holon research tower in there for?

I like the basic deck idea it is a good one.
These are my changes:

- 2 Holon Research Tower
- 2 Briney's Compassion
- 1 Mentor
- 1 Vibrava
- 1 Tropius
- 1 Prof.Oak
+ 3 Super Scoop Up
+ 2 H Ruins/H Lake/ Windstorm
+ 2 Copycat
+ 1 Latias(HP)

These are my ideas for the changes:

- 2 Holon Research Tower
You don't need these since you have d rainbow and you have 4 h Castform, so it is a waste of space.

- 2 Briney's Compassion

These aren't needed since i guess they are only for tropius. Flygon won't die easily because he will stay benched so i guess SSU is way better so you cann scoop up latios ex.

- 1 Mentor

I think 2 are enough since you have trancivers to fetch them and you won't be needing basics all the game.

- 1 Vibrava

I think that 3 aren't needed since you have rare candy and it is only for flygon.

- 1 Tropius

I don't see it useful since gardeviour ex can only imprision once per turn and he won't imprision all of your flygons and btw the person who plays it in malta hmm how to say....is bad.

- 1 Prof.Oak

Copycat is more powerful since you will almost always draw more than 7 cards i left 1 so you won't deck out.

+ 3 Super Scoop Up

You can scoop up latias ex and it's not a supporter but with a flip. Yu gotta take that risk!!

+ 2 H Ruins/H Lake/ Windstorm

you need stadiums in this deck. I prefere to add windstorm but you know.

+ 2 Copycat

For more draw power.

+ 1 Latias(HP)

It is here for its body since it is nice. You can add up another stadium instead, if you don't like it.

YOU SHOULD FIND SPACE FOR A SCOTT AND I THINK A FEAROW WILL HELP!!

Last edited:
Hmmm, Raieggs matchup is gonna hurt... I can use cursed stone and ur pkmn slowly die, then I can also Zzzap and use cessation crystal...lol

[edit: post gone]

Reason: If we can't read what you write, we can't moderate it.
Post in english only. This is an english site.
From what I hear, you could have gotten a ban for what you posted.
Post in a language we can't moderate again, and you will get a ban, regardless of what the words mean.
-Pop

Last edited by a moderator:
Can ANYONE pls tell me what they think about my deck and any changes that could be done...also if you want to insult each other do it on saturday at forbidden power not here...10x

Roderick said:
Can ANYONE pls tell me what they think about my deck and any changes that could be done...also if you want to insult each other do it on saturday at forbidden power not here...10x

hmmm, cant do that since I'm not coming there anymore until June... abt the deck, dont know what to say...

why you deleted my post i wanted to tell my friend something personal and if you want to understand nowdays there is something called dictionary

Roderick said:
This is the new deck I am play testing and it is quite good....

Pokemon: 20

Latias ex (d) = 3
Latios ex (d) = 1
Flygon (d) = 4
Vibrava (d) = 3
Trapinch (d) = 4
Holon's Castform = 4
Tropius (d) = 1

Trainers: 26

Holon Transciever = 3
Holon Mentor = 3
Holon Adventurer = 3
Holon Researcher = 3
Holon Lass = 2
Energy Recycle System = 2
Rare Candy = 3
Prof Oak's Research = 2
Briney's Compassion = 2
Holon Ruins = 1
Holon Research Tower = 2

Energies = 14

Delta Rainbow Energy = 4
Fire Energy = 10

Strategy:
The strategy is to keep attacking with Latias ex (d). You can start doing 90 from turn 2. The heavy holon engine is to help you set up really fast. After you set up with Flygon (d) you have an almost unlimited supply of energy attachment per turn. Tropius (d) is there for Imprism and Quake markers. Please tell me your ideas on how to improve the deck 10x :smile:​

-1 Flygon d
-2 Vibrava d
-1 Trapinch d
-1 Holon Researcher
-1 Holon Lass
-2 Energy Recycle System
-2 Prof. Oak's Research
-1 Holon Ruins
-2 Holon Research Tower

+1 Latias ex d
+1 Latias d (HP #11)
+1 Latios d (HP#12)
+1 Holon Transceiver
+1 Holon Farmer
+2 Fluffy Berry
+4 Windstorm
+2 Copycat

Should make the deck a lot more competitive. ^-^b

Houou_10 said:
Why would you ever use Flygon d to power up your Latias when you can (and should) use Latios ex d?

How does Latios ex d help power up Latias?

Also, Latias ex d's power ends your turn.

An additional energy provider is required to KO consecutively unless you stockpile a lot of energy on one Latias ex d when not hitting KOs... which is risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back