Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lawerenceville BR Report

Rain_Dancer

Wat up this yo boy P Griff aka ~`Flygon`~(couldnt think of my accoutn off top so I used my friends.,coming at you with my first BR report for the summer. OK Ima give u the report and the list.

Pokemon:

4-4 Banette
1-1 Dugtrio CG
2-1 Lunasol GE
1-1 Claydol GE
Trainers:

2 Team Galactic Wager
4 Tv Reporter
3 Warp Point
3 Pokedex
2 Pokenav
2 Crystal Beach
1 Lake Boundary
1 Copycat
1 Cessation Crystal
1 Holon mentor
1 Roseannes Research
3 Pluspowers
1Strength Charm
2 Night Maintenance
2 Celios Network

Energy:

2 DRE
4 Multi
7 Psychic

Made this deck 10 minutes before the tourney started.So i threw in a 1-1 Dugtrio CG over another Claydol GE line just to see how it works. Ok let me start the report.

Round 1: Logan-Skittles

Ok first off,I went first got no Energy. He got T2 Kiss and T2 Ho-Oh doing 80.I luckily got Mentor,got shuppet baltoy and another shuppet. Evolved and used Ghost Head,then next turn did the same thing. He flipped tails. This is when it went downhill for him. I got one Banette with 10 on it the whole time. I just go throw his Kisses and warp all his togepis and baltoys to Ko them to get a 3 prize lead. Then I just finished him slowly.

1-0

Round 2: Hippotanuos/Lucario

He got out two Hippto basic forms,shuppet was resistant. Those were the only two pokes he had. I just ghost head and spiteful pain those 2. He didnt get any riolu and I setup lunasol and claydol.

2-0

Lunch Break. We got a whole hour to eat. We walk to wendys,I got a piece of a Chicken Sandwich thanx to Nick F. Its hot as a mug and thats all I can say without getting warnings.

Round 3: Viet Tran Gyarados

OK.He goes first magickarp start,I got solrock. He passes I attach mutli to solrock and play charm. Game lasted 8 seconds.

3-0

Round 4: Nick F. Empoleon

I got a early wager that won me the game.. He got no other setup cards,supporters for the rest of the game and it killed him from the wager. Banette just ran thro everything.Thats all.

4-0

Round 5:James Mario

A auto win for me,yes a auto win. But I lost,I got him down to a Machamp that would be one shotted,but I didnt get any NRG for 5 turns and I scopped cuz Machamp was just being a tank,he also won early wagers twice when I had the setup. He won fair and square so nothing you can do.

4-1

Top4.Im 2nd seed and playing against Tran. He was 3rd so me and him play again

Round 6: I Lost my Focus Band,I couldnt focus at all without it and I lost badly,he got three gyarados setup with a Unown P 2 actually.Thats all it ended turn 7.I scooped and got really discouraged.

4-2

Round 6: Ok this game was diff, I got the shuppet setup,koed his Pachis early even tho he got out the claydol,but no gyarados. He finaly does but I setup lunasol and claydol,also I had Banette with cessation,and no DNA since he lost wager early game.

5-2

Round 6: Ok this was just a repeat of the last game but I had to play harder. He got Pachi with celios,I warp Ko everything else and he just knows I got it cuz I had another warp and can discard banette easily. I won that one just by luck cause my skillz are none existant.

6-2

Top2

James-MARIO

Round 7:I got shuppet setup,had roseannes,he had rolu but cant harm me and I just Ghost Head and Spiteful Pain thro everything. I had his weakness and speed over him no matter.

7-2

Round 7: I got shuppet,he plays 2 wager loses both and it was over from then I just ran thro him and he was still playing hard. He got my respect no matter he was playing cuz I just wont have took it.Hes ballin.

8-2

Yea I got 1st place,Banette was the play just becuz I know how to play my fav deck and Im comfortable with it to the fullest.I got a vicky medal(my 6th) and 8 packs which were medicore since i got no X

Props:

Good ol Banette
Magmortar dying in popularity
Luck
Zach F
Abyss
Nick F
Zach H
Psy Chris
Paarth graduating the same day

Slops:

MC getting donked by Eeveelutions with Gardylade