Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

League Finder fails me?

SirKibbleX

Hey I really don't know where to post this but I guess this is okay. If you want to close it its fine too...

I live in the Atlanta, GA area, and I know that there must be some leagues within the general area, but whenever I type my location the league finder and search for a league (even within up to 250 miles) it never shows me where I can find one. I mean I know Georgia has a State Championship just like everywhere else, I just don't know where. So does anyone know if there are any good leagues nearby or how I could find out? Sorry about this : (

I've noticed that the search function seems to be less efficient the more information you give it. You are probably best off searching using either (a) the name of the state only or (b) your zip code with the search radius only. For some reason, putting in a full address plus a range around the zip code seems to mess things up.

S.

Well, I'm a few states above you Kibble, here in West Virginia. I'm actually surprised that Atlanta, being such a big town not having a sinlge league though. I dont even think WV has a state champion. I mean, if we did, I would probably get it by default anyway, I think I'm the only one here who still plays.....its sad really...

www.go-pokemon.com

click on Pokemon Organized Play

click on leagues

then "find a league"

don't enter anything on the screen

click on the button on the bottom "find leagues"

when it comes up there is a button in the upper left that says "sort by"

click the arrow and click on "state"

give it a minute to load and it will re-organize the list

first by country and then US States

Georgia is on page 16

There are a whole bunch listed for Georgia!

Look for any that are closest to you.

Last but not least...........go play some Pokemon!!

Last edited:
Or just put in your zip code.
That will sort them by closeness to you.
But they are right. If you put in more that one seach criteria, it seems to not find anything.

yeah, srry about that, its not intentional. I have to use a PSP to view this site, and it does stupid stuff like this sometimes.

You've been given several options and a detailed way to find them posted by me. Hope you can find what you need now.

Back