Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

League Leader shirt arrived!

SD PokeMom

Mod Supervisor
Staff member
It's orange and has "League Leader" on the back, and the Poliwag/whirl/wrath evo line on the front, along with the League logo...very cool looking!

Thanks POP :)

'mom

SD PokéMom said:
It's orange and has "League Leader" on the back, and the Poliwag/whirl/wrath evo line on the front, along with the League logo...very cool looking!

I got mine tonight.... its bright and cheerful, it will go splendidly with my Poliwhilr plush backpack!!!!

Thanks POP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have enjoyed the same design with a black background rather than a gold background. But I still love it!!! Thanks POP!

~Mr. T~

Last edited:
Nicer looking that I expected, quite cool. However, did these things really not come in medium? Mine is a teensy bit large on me. ^_^;

Either way, it's great. And I hope there won't be any problems with me wearing it at a premiere event, because I'll be too tempted to. :tongue:

Porygon said:
Nicer looking that I expected, quite cool. However, did these things really not come in medium? Mine is a teensy bit large on me. ^_^;

Either way, it's great. And I hope there won't be any problems with me wearing it at a premiere event, because I'll be too tempted to. :tongue:

I wore mine to the NW Regionals last weekend, and I wasn't the only one sporting the new duds!

Porygon said:

I got a large too, even though medium is listed as my preference... My REAL preference is small!!!!!!! Listen to the small league leaders!!!

My real preference is small or X-Small. it's gynormous on me! but I still absolutely LOVE it! I put it on as soon as I got it. ^_^

It should be on the right hand side of the league leader section in the main window of your my pokemon account. Unless of course the league owner doesn't have you down as a league leader, ....... in that case, I don't know what to do.

Very nice shirt by the way. I love it. Can I have another?

About the league shirts how many times have you to run a league before you get the shirt? I was wondering cause some of my friends that go down to fistfull of games (one of our league places) say that the league leader has only showed up twice out of nine weeks. I personally haven't been down there for awhile due to distance, but I take my friends word for it. Thanks for any answers.

Back