Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

LEAGUE NEW SEASON Q & A

Dragon Lady

ok here is something for you that me and Poke_Dad have been brainstorming about.

I know you are supposed to give out those2-card bonus packs when a player plays the premier trainer 6x and when they get to that "p" stamped....

now most of the players will not do the "card deck challenge"... so what do you suggest doing as a prize or a bonus for all that "extra" work instead of just getting a sticker in thier books???

two ideas have come up -

1- give them extra points for using that challenge deck. (double it just like you would if they played the premier trainer) and they only have ten opportunities to do this

2- give them another 2-card promo pack (if thier is enough to go around.)

any other suggestions??? :rolleyes:

that would be kool, I just got my magmar sticker (twice, I played my deck over 20 times lol) so id like an xtra pack, vince, lol! need 2 more battles with a premi (wish I could fight myself) so that leaves out me and andrew, hehe...

Hedgefoxidna said:
that would be kool, I just got my magmar sticker (twice, I played my deck over 20 times lol) so id like an xtra pack, vince, lol! need 2 more battles with a premi (wish I could fight myself) so that leaves out me and andrew, hehe...

:D well i was thinking the trick is that you can only get the deck challenge once... b/c of all the extra points... or the limited suplly of those 2-card packes. once you get that magmar sticker... that's it.. you finished that seasons challenge. :D

why not try having a challenge for everyone, keep their records with the island challenge deck, and the top 3 with most wins with the island challenge deck get a POP Pack and 5 extra stamps?

Dragon Lady, I kno that I can only get one sticker per season (duh?) I just meant that I liked the deck so much I played with it, and I played about 20 matches total. No bonus points sadly....

Hedgefoxidna said:
Dragon Lady, I kno that I can only get one sticker per season (duh?) I just meant that I liked the deck so much I played with it, and I played about 20 matches total. No bonus points sadly....

OH sorry... I Get what u are saying :D

SomethingElse said:
why not try having a challenge for everyone, keep their records with the island challenge deck, and the top 3 with most wins with the island challenge deck get a POP Pack and 5 extra stamps?

now that is an interesting thought ..... sounds good. have to come up with a seperate page to keep up with that.

Back