Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

League Startup Tip: Newspaper!

edwarpy

We were off to a crawling start for Pokemon Of Wichita. After a couple of weeks we only had about
10 players, most we had recruited ourself. We hung flyers wherever we could, but I don't think
anyone came in from seeing a flyer. We contacted the newspaper and they were glad, even eager
to write a story. After all they have pages to fill everyday!

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/story/395860.html

After the article last week we had eight new players and eight more this week. A few were
probably too young, but most will be regulars I think. Just the boost we needed! :thumb:

Nice job. even though i dont live close to there but im glad when there are more leagues. good article. nathan has the almost everything as same as me. 1 won 3 cities. a states. and more cities like 2nd places and 3 at states. but i won a regionals. we're pretty close in rating. im 7th juniors and hes in 9th. Nice job!

Nice job. even though i dont live close to there but im glad when there are more leagues. good article. nathan has the almost everything as same as me. 1 won 3 cities. a states. and more cities like 2nd places and 3 at states. but i won a regionals. we're pretty close in rating. im 7th juniors and hes in 9th. Nice job!

Way to go charchar! I hope you are going to Nationals. When we see ya, we are gonna wave real hard at ya! :wink:
More than you can handle, I bet!

Publicity of this sort is great for growing your league. Congratulations on getting someone to come do the article, and the new players added to your league. Have fun! :thumb:

Way to go charchar! I hope you are going to Nationals. When we see ya, we are gonna wave real hard at ya! :wink:
More than you can handle, I bet!

im going to nats and lets see how u wave. u also have to say hi like this HIIIII. i will be wearing 3-5 luxio hats. im also pretty tall. i'll try to fine you. :lol:

Back