Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Leagues closing for the holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther_trainer

I'm a league leader at a pretty successful league and it has come to my attention that we might not be able to hold league for the month of November.

My question is:

As a league leader, what do I do about the Boon Island League materials?

How can I report my League results if I couldn't hold league this month?

Will this affect my elligibility to receive season 3 kits?

Thanks

The Boon Island season runs from 1 November through 16 (IIRC) December. The third season starts early January, so there is basically a small break for the Christmas/New Year holidays. What I'm saying is, you can run Boon Island through the end of the year before reporting and before needing to order next season kits.

That actually will work out well for me too due to a pre-release we had on our usual league day, and our CC which will also be run during a normal league day. I hate to be behind.

Dark Legendary Master said:
It says in the league schedule in the league leader book that Boon Island ends December 18th, and Kin Island begins December 19th.

Thanks for looking it up (I was going from memory)!

Silly me - I had my Leader Book with me the whole time (still must report for Knot Island)!!!

So, as stated above, Kin Island starts 19 December, but runs through 12 Feb - almost two months long (so, like six weeks plus holiday break).

And, yeah, since Boon Island season runs until 18 December, that gives you time (@ Scyther_trainer) to run the second season into early December, as I posted above ;)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back