Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Leaving the Pokemon world

Tank68

:frown: After long thought and soul searching I wanted to take a moment to say Thank you and Good-bye to all the wonderful friends I have made on hear and at the great events in my area and around the country. I will no longer be attending or playing the game of Pokemon. This has nothing to do with the game or its current format or anybody involed with the game it has everything to do with personal problems in my life that are effecting everyone around me. For those who know me and my family thank you for all the great kindness and friendship you have shown to my family. I want to point out that I and I alone is taking this course of action the rest my family is going to continue to play and be involed. I wish happness and good opening hands for everyone. I will miss you all and the game. Bye

Chris

I don't recognize you, but sorry to see you go. I stopped playing maybe six months ago, but it is still fun to check into the gym everyday in places like the RTC. Maybe you'll do the same. Regardless, the best of lluck.

PokePop needs to post on this, I think he still has that quote from Moss Factor in his sig.

I wish you the best of luck.

Back