Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Legal Sets

Idling_Crisis

I don't know if this is the right place to ask or not since my last post got moved, but here goes.

I know right now that everything passed Hidden Legend Ex set is legal right now. I am hearing a few sets may be taken out again this year and was wondering if anyone has any insite as to which set(s) it may be and when? I don't want to spend money on those sets if they will be going away.

Thanks,
Idling_Crisis

I can neither confirm nor deny that the format after Worlds 06 will be one of the following:

HL-On
FRLG-On
TRR-On
DX-On
EM-On
UF-On
DS-On
LM-On
HP-On

M_Liesik said:
I can neither confirm nor deny that the format after Worlds 06 will be one of the following:

HL-On
FRLG-On
TRR-On
DX-On
EM-On
UF-On
DS-On
LM-On
HP-On

make it HP-on, I DARE YOU.
:tongue:

WOW, I cant believe another one of these topics has been started...

I really think that some Forums Rules For The Most Repitive Post Should Be Fixed... I think this is getting annoying...

I personally think that 1-day Bans or More Should be given for Repitive post that are way too repitivie and that will solve this... Just Make 1 Thread a Sticky on the Forum Per Topic for Repitive topics and be done with it... This is out of control...

Drew

Benlugia said:
make it HP-on, I DARE YOU.
:tongue:
Now that would be fun; only one set Modified legal for a few months:cool:
Constructed-Modified would be like Limited, only not. All the decks would have cards from one set; it would be something like...
Constructed-Limited Format!:tongue: :tongue:

Technically 2 sets with HP-on after worlds, if there's a prerelease again at worlds this year.

You know what this means - the only legal energy will be Delta Rainbow. 4 energy decks - BRING IT ON!!!:tongue: :clap:

I personally think that 1-day Bans or More Should be given for Repitive post that are way too repitivie and that will solve this... Just Make 1 Thread a Sticky on the Forum Per Topic for Repitive topics and be done with it... This is out of control...

whats wrong with you

I'm going to give my input before this whole thread goes to heck...

The mods SHOULD make a "next format" topic a sticky somewhere. That way, although the topic will stay around forever, there will only be one.

Well, that's my opinion.

TheDarkTwins said:
WOW, I cant believe another one of these topics has been started...

I really think that some Forums Rules For The Most Repitive Post Should Be Fixed... I think this is getting annoying...

Drew
Note the join date of the original poster.
We're not going to "ban" a new member because they didn't search through 6 months of posts to see if a question like this has been asked.
We'd actually like to have more new members and with new members come repeat questions.

Last edited:
M_Liesik said:

HL-On
FRLG-On
TRR-On
DX-On
EM-On
UF-On
DS-On
LM-On
HP-On
I dare him to make it HL-On still. That would be so cool.

Current Modified Format is Hidden Legends on up.

And what would the RTC be without this topic and the "no avatar" one?

Back